TR: Un-Named WMA in Nebraska

Old August 18th, 2011, 06:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default TR: Un-Named WMA in Nebraska

On Aug 17, 7:45*pm, personaobscura
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 05:15:24 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2010

wrote:
Yeah, well there is a surf casting rod in the bargain cave at Cabela's
that I'm eyeing. *Trying to get the price down. *Right now, its at
about 160 and will fling an 11 oz lead.
Frank Reid
(good luck with the training)

Ummm hmmmm.

Mister Reid flinging an 11 oz anything sounds like an upcoming chapter in "The
Art Of Being Frank".

Three words: "Wear a helmet"...

"The Art Of Being Frank: A Memorial".
Frank Reid
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ConwayRadis

Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in
:

On Aug 15, 9:50*pm, ConwayRadis wrote:
Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in

6-
:

Went fishing, put together boat, forgot license, took boat apart,
got duplicate license, put boat together, caught fish (23" bass),
fish broke my rod, took boat apart, found license.

So, after that exciting morning, I went back this evening. *Caught
a lot more bass, but ended up breaking my back-up rod walking to
the parking lot in the dark. *Rod tip went into a fence.

Score, duplicate fishing license, 2 broken rods, and a severe case
of bass thumb.
Frank Reid

Did you have an Irish Coffee before you started your morning fishing
trip

?

CR

Large quantities of beer afterwards.
Frank Reid
(who is normally much more composed during a fishing trip)

Not that their is any problem with having an Irish Coffee before the
fishing trip.....I speak from experience, of course! g

CR