TR: Norfolk River, AR and FFF Southern Council Conclave

Old October 15th, 2011, 04:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default TR: Norfolk River, AR and FFF Southern Council Conclave

On Oct 12, 9:30*pm, Giles wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:20*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

On Oct 12, 7:33*pm, Giles wrote:

On Oct 12, 4:27*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:

On 10/11/2011 9:26 PM, Frank Reid 2010 wrote:

By the way, hotel here in Knoxville has Yuengling. *Woo Woo!
Frank Reid
(okay, fishing on the Norfolk in Arkansas on Sunday, packing up tent
at Bull Shoals Monday, driving through Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and
Nebraska on Monday, flying into Knoxville on Tuesday. *Kinda lost
track of where I am)

in light of that, are you SURE you are in Knoxville? You probably landed
in Harrisburg or Lehigh Valley airport and serving Yeungling would be
expected!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Mmmmm.....Yeungling.....definitely one of the most o.k. beers I've had
in the last five and a half decades.

giles
from the "allright, we don't exactly have to get REAL.....but let's at
least try to stay plausible" desk.

It is indeed. *And its only 3 bucks in the hotel.
Frank

I had a "Spotted Cow" at The Vault in Rockland on Sunday evening for
two and a half.....and got to watch the last "ten minutes" of Aaron
Rodgers and Clay Matthews giving the folks in Atlanta a lesson in
football.....at no extra charge.

giles
who, for another fifty cents, would expect at least a home town team
edging toward a serious world series bid or something.

Isn't that a violation of some kinda bestiality ordinance?
Frank
(inquiring minds DON'T really wanna know)
Old October 23rd, 2011, 04:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *Tom

Mmmmm.....Yeungling.....definitely one of the most o.k. beers I've
had in the last five and a half decades.

giles
from the "allright, we don't exactly have to get REAL.....but let's
at least try to stay plausible" desk.

It is indeed. *And its only 3 bucks in the hotel.
Frank

I had a "Spotted Cow" at The Vault in Rockland on Sunday evening for
two and a half.....and got to watch the last "ten minutes" of Aaron
Rodgers and Clay Matthews giving the folks in Atlanta a lesson in
football.....at no extra charge.

giles
who, for another fifty cents, would expect at least a home town team
edging toward a serious world series bid or something.

How bout this.....MORON!!!!!

Old October 23rd, 2011, 04:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

ScovilleUnit wrote in
:

Giles wrote in
:

[...]

Forgot to mention........Green Teeth Giles!!!!!

Old October 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Oct 22, 10:19*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
ScovilleUnit wrote :

Giles wrote in
:

On Oct 12, 7:33*pm, Giles wrote:

[...]

moron.

g.
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

On Oct 22, 10:19*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
ScovilleUnit wrote
innews:Xns9F86E2A9C43D0HotHottHot

:

Giles wrote in

:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*
[...]

Green Teeth!!!!!

HH.

Old October 31st, 2011, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Oct 27, 8:19*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:d7a35112-e5d5-4622-9433-
:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * *Tom

Mmmmm.....Yeungling.....definitely one of the most o.k. beers I've had
in the last five and a half decades.

giles
from the "allright, we don't exactly have to get REAL.....but let's at
least try to stay plausible" desk.

giles
from the "****head", we don't exactly want to hear from.....but let's at
least try to stay plausible?

GreenTeeth......Giles!

HH

moron.

g.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 10/30/2011 10:43 PM, Giles wrote:

moron.

g.

why waste the effort pointing out something that HappyHappy seems to
demonstrate all by himself?

Tom

p.s email me, Wolfie, if you find the time. I have a funny story for you.

Old November 4th, 2011, 12:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 1, 7:37*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 10/30/2011 10:43 PM, Giles wrote:

moron.

g.

why waste the effort pointing out something that HappyHappy seems to
demonstrate all by himself?

Effort?

p.s email me, Wolfie, if you find the time. I have a funny story for you.

Will do.

giles