No fish

Old September 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default No fish

Todd wrote:

... A lot of
people hate Rush and make a lot of nasty stuff up about him.
Be careful of your sources. ...
snip
May I point out that Martin Luther King was an absolute pig
in his personal life (hookers, communists, plagiarism).
snip
Are Martin Luther King's words to be discounted
because he had a thing for white hookers? ...

Classic racist drivel. Everybody knows da brothers love da
white hoes and everybody knows da white hoes want to get
it on with da brothers.

Todd, in the short time you've been fouling roff with your
hate-filled ignorance you have proven yourself to be a proud
card-carrying member of the American Taliban. Jesus would
take one short look at an allegedly christian creep like you
and puke all over his Birkenstocks.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Sep 12, 8:08*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Todd wrote:

[...]

Oh I don't know. Todd and Beancounter have done more to convince me
that I need to own more guns than the NRA ever could. I hope he
continues to share. It just might push more of the real conservatives
and Republicans to take back their Party from these whack job minions
of Satin.

Old September 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Todd[_2_]

DaveS wrote:

But you really are avoiding the question.
Rush has been and for all i know still is a drug addict, with an anus
centered affliction often associated with rough anal sex. He is a
heavy smoker and drinker, a glutton, apparently a lousy husband and
date, can't count, sucks the juice out of old harmonicas and ****es
crooked.

Do you think these life experiences influence his thinking? Are these
some of his qualities that attract you to him? Why?

I thought I was pretty clear. To put it more bluntly, I think
you are trying to smear Rush and I don't believe you.

You also missed my point. Judge him by his words. And, keep
it in the arena of ideas.

To me, this is what you are saying. Rush: I think government
should get out of our lives. DaveS: yeh, yeh, well he can't
pee straight. In other words you can't make a rational
argument, so you jump to the gutter.

What you should say is "I don't not agree with Rush because ..."
This is the arena of ideas.

You will never convince anyone of your ideas by jumping
to the gutter. On the other hand, if you present a reasoned
argument, people will usually listen. Smear people
you disagree with only makes you look close minded and
not very nice to associate with.

Pull it out of the gutter. Make rational arguments.
Approach the people you disagree with in friendship.

-T

Old September 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

DaveS wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Todd, in the short time you've been fouling roff with your
hate-filled ignorance you have proven yourself to be a proud
card-carrying member of the American Taliban. Jesus would
take one short look at an allegedly christian creep like you
and puke all over his Birkenstocks.

Oh I don't know. Todd and Beancounter have done more to convince me
that I need to own more guns than the NRA ever could. I hope he
continues to share. It just might push more of the real conservatives
and Republicans to take back their Party from these whack job minions
of Satin.

The GOP has been in a cynical, symbiotic relationship with the
ignorant, racist, uneducated, less affluent white trash of rural
and southern America for so long, ever since Nixon, I don't know
if they know how to take their Party back or even if they want to.
It seems to me no matter what kind of garbage spews from the mouths
of Limbaugh, Hannity or Beck the GOP is scared to death to denounce
it and when they do, reflexively, denounce the most egregious slurs
they are forced to apologize immediately and kiss pundit ass.

I think one of the unintended consequences of electing a black man
President of the US is to marginalize the GOP as a minor regional
party of the South. In other words, I think Todd is more mainstream
GOP than not. Of course, he is also a whackjob minion of Satin. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 13th, 2009, 02:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Sep 12, 11:49*am, Todd wrote:
DaveS wrote:
[...]

Just admit it. Rush is a scumbag but you like what he says. Don't even
pretend that your politics are reasoned. Folks like you have rolled
around in snake religion so long you think blue bottles are doves.
There is an old book entitled "The True Believer," by Vance Packard.
Read it sometime, its all about your kind of thinking. And Todd, you
are not a real conservative.

In my experience most of the folks who spout your racist, intolerant
crap, pretending they get it straight from God have not read the
Christian Bible or any other book of spiritual teaching cover to
cover, they usually have some shameful honkey tonken in their past,
some kids they don't support, a history of welfare abuse and too often
sexual and/or child abuse. They oscillate between social service
agencies and sect churches and back again. But somehow Jesus frees
them from guilt or being men and taking responsibility for their sins.
They almost always think their particular sect is the one and only way
and historically have preyed upon weaker sects and vunerable people.
If you are sincere get humble and go work on that crowd of your fallen
brethern, or maybe yourself.

As for your BS about government and your slurring the patriotism of
Americans you call "liberals." I will just say this. If we meet in
the next few years keep that stuff to yourself. I don't care if you
are wearing your pastor collar or have your Madrasa diploma in your
pocket. I have no tolerance or impluse control for new folk who think
they can pull that **** on me. I am not like your "liberal friend."
the patsy.

Old September 13th, 2009, 08:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Todd[_2_]

DaveS wrote:
[...]

Dave

Wow. Talk about smearing and name calling. Seems to me
you left off space alien and Nazi. Everyone you disagree
with gets automatically smeared. Reminds me of the adult
version of covering one ears and chanting LA LA LA.
It is an effective way of hearing anyone else's opinion.

Living in a representative democracy, with all the
necessary open debate, must drive you nuts.

-T
Old September 13th, 2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Todd[_2_]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Todd wrote:

... A lot of
people hate Rush and make a lot of nasty stuff up about him.
Be careful of your sources. ... snip
May I point out that Martin Luther King was an absolute pig
in his personal life (hookers, communists, plagiarism).
snip
Are Martin Luther King's words to be discounted
because he had a thing for white hookers? ...

Classic racist drivel. Everybody knows da brothers love da
white hoes and everybody knows da white hoes want to get
it on with da brothers.

Oh now I am a racist. I was speaking of one man's behavior.
Not a group. What is with you and the slurs and name calling?
I believe that all humanity is made in God's image
and likeness. So nice try.

You also missed the point. Listen to Reverend King's (oh, yes
he was a Christian minister) words. Judge people by their
character not their skin color. That I do not agree with
some of the Reverend moral shortcomings, DOES NOT DIMINISH
HIS WORDS.

The same applies to Rush. Debate him on his words.
Drop the smears and name calling. Keep it in the arena
of ideas.

By the way, I did check out your link. It did seem
interesting.

If you want Liberal opinion without all the name
calling, check out the New Republic's web site:
http://www.tnr.com/
They have a long reputation of keeping it in the arena
of ideas. No Air America stuff at this site.

And, the same on Conservative side:
http://www.nationalreview.com/
They have the same reputation. Or, if you don't have
a lot of time, listen to Rush.

Todd, in the short time you've been fouling roff with your
hate-filled ignorance you have proven yourself to be a proud
card-carrying member of the American Taliban. Jesus would
take one short look at an allegedly christian creep like you
and puke all over his Birkenstocks.

Hmmm, "hate-filled ignorance", "American Taliban", "christian
creep". Sticks and stones. "Birkenstocks!!!!" Oh now
that is below the belt! :-)

Ken, in the short time I have known you, I have approached
you with respect and friendship. You have responded
with profanity, name called, and slurs. Your behavior
has been reprehensible. Worst part of all this is that
you have lost a potential friend. And, I make a very
good friend.

-T
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Sep 13, 12:37*pm, Todd wrote:
DaveS wrote:
[...]

-T- Hide quoted text -

No, I don't have a permanent problem with folks who only have
different political views than mine, IF I KNOW THAT THEY ARE OTHERWISE
DECENT CONRIBUTERS TO MY COUNTRY AND THE OTHER THINGS I CARE ABOUT. I
have a deepening problem with you very specifically because of your
racist and fanatical hate statements, which you wrap in Jesus talk,
like you had it on his authority. And how you couple the Jesus stuff,
with your slothful and slavish Rush worship I find disgusting and
hypocritical. You need to earn some creditability before you go
telling others on a recreational group how they should access YOUR
notion of Jesus. Want some respect? Lets hear what you personally are
doing to clean up corruption and abuse in your own sect. What have you
done to make whole the people you have wronged in your life? Until you
have that creditability it is pure vainity to go preaching to others
without a major dose of humility. If you want to be a missionary get
some training and some attitude adjustment, or mostly you will just
**** people off.

Dave
Stop idolizing scumbags like Rush, and you just might have time to
read and talk to Muslims, Jews and Catholics and clear some of the
hate from your mind.

Old September 13th, 2009, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Todd wrote:
DaveS wrote:
[...]

And it seems to me you didn't bother to deny any part of
the characterization. Hits pretty close, eh ?

Everyone you disagree
with gets automatically smeared.

That's a lie. And a smear. Many here have had substantive
disagreements and arguments with Dave and, when appropriate,
Dave is always respectful of opposing views.

snip
Living in a representative democracy, with all the
necessary open debate, must drive you nuts.

One cannot "debate" with someone who is intellectually unable
to articulate and defend a coherent argument. Your problem Todd
is that you believe your regurgitating Limbaugh deserves all the
respect accorded reasoned discourse simply because you believe it.
Sorry dude, you're woefully ignorant and your arguments do not
deserve consideration, respect or debate.

Haven't you ever wondered why Limbaugh never appears on the Sunday
morning talking head shows ? You know, those roundtables where the
liberal Paul Krugman openly laughs at the economic naivete' of the
conservative George Will ?

You pray about that Todd and see what Jesus tells you. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Todd wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Todd wrote:
Are Martin Luther King's words to be discounted
because he had a thing for white hookers? ...

Classic racist drivel. Everybody knows da brothers love da
white hoes and everybody knows da white hoes want to get
it on with da brothers.

Oh now I am a racist. I was speaking of one man's behavior.
Not a group. What is with you and the slurs and name calling?
I believe that all humanity is made in God's image
and likeness. So nice try.

So what's with "white hookers" ? If Martin Luther King Jr.
had "a thing" for hookers what possible difference could it
make to a decent christian like you if she's white ? Yeah,
that righteous indignation **** ain't gonna fly, Todd. One
doesn't need a good nose to smell the racism in your posts,
they absolutely reek of it.

Ken, in the short time I have known you, I have approached
you with respect and friendship. You have responded
with profanity, name called, and slurs. Your behavior
has been reprehensible. Worst part of all this is that
you have lost a potential friend. And, I make a very
good friend.

Todd, I wouldn't cross the street to **** down your throat if
your stomach were on fire. You are an ignorant and dangerous
moron and I am appalled that we live in the same country.

--
Ken Fortenberry