Fortenberry must be beside himself......

Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Fortenberry must be beside himself......

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...34892&srvc=rss

d;o)

Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Does my heart good to know that Navy Seals did the job, *on a tip from
a Gitmo detainee.*

And yeah, Wolfgang. I'm glad they got him.

d;o)

Old May 2nd, 2011, 06:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid � 2010 said:

On May 2, 11:38Â*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. Doesn't matter who is in the WH. The pos is
captured/dead. And the Navy did it. Buried the pork ******* too!

But with all the "jingoism" going on in the States, Fortenberry must be
into is fourth or fifth bottle of "Leap Frog." d;o)

Old May 2nd, 2011, 08:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 said:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. *Doesn't matter who is in the WH. *

Did it matter when we let him get away at Tora Bora almost eight years
ago?
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
personaobscura

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Moron.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 said:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. *Doesn't matter who is in the WH. *

Did it matter when we let him get away at Tora Bora almost eight years
ago?

I don't know. Did it? Are you sure? Tora Bora are caves. It would
have taken a nuclear device. I'm sure we tried.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 17:14:37 -0400, personaobscura
said:

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Moron.

Get a job. Pay your taxes, Mr Moron.

Leach.

Davey

Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 14:27:18 -0400, DaveS said:

On May 2, 9:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

Funny thing about these rightwing America haters Ken, they swim in a
lake of bull****. After years of corruption, and thievery, failure to
properly armor up in Iraq, their disgraceful failure to man up to the
medical needs of our wounded, billions stolen, and armature
interference in professional military and intel judgements . . . they
couldn't harass President Obama enough. The racist MFs snickered that
the Pres was a secret Muslim, wasn't a proper citizen, was a commie
etc etc.. Despite all the nonsense, despite their pack of clowns from
Huckabee (Friend of Cop Killers), the Sharpshooter VP, Sarah and the
Backbiter, the Donald, the Crotch Brothers and the Coors Family
money, . . . OBAMA KEPT HIS EYE ON KILLING OSAMA. And sent some Navy
guys who could get the job done in person. Congrats Seal Team #6, CIA
and NSA.

Now who is laughing? Good call Obama! Time to celebrate.

Oh wait a few days and the American Dream Haters will come back with
their typical made up ****, (Maybe they can criticize Michelle Obama's
upper arms again.)FOX will crow, Prettyboy Hannity and the Drug Addict
Limbaugh will make up some crap etc.. But the American people will
know that the USA got that *******.

Dave

David, you hate too much. Ease off before you have another ticker problem.

Sheesh. And I thought Wolfgang could hate. You, sir, have outdone the
boy. Your hate should be directed at the terrorists, not your fellow
Americans. Keep politics out of it for once in your life.

Dave
(who doesn't give a **** *who* is in the WH. Fight the terrorists,
that is all I ask, as well as keeping me and mine safe, and the dollar
strong. PERIOD! Not to show my support of him or anything, but Bush
was right about Gitmo. Keep it open. Keep it active. It was info
from one of the detainees that helped find the porky *******.)

On Topic: Went fishing this afternoon at the local pond. Caught a
nice smallie on a bugger.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
personaobscura

On 2011-05-02 17:14:37 -0400, personaobscura
said:

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Moron.

Get a job. Pay your taxes, Mr Moron.

Leach.

Davey

I have a job and feel fortunate to have one. Been working continuously since I
got out of college. Pay the taxes, too.

How about you, moron? What's your job? Cleaning mens rooms? That's about all
you appear to be qualified to do.

The thing about your righty morons is you'd betray your country in a heartbeat
if it suited your ideology. Pathetic. How do you sleep at night?

Pig.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On 2011-05-02 14:27:18 -0400, DaveS said:

[...]

nice smallie on a bugger.- Hide quoted text -

Oh Bull
I am just reprising against the almost 2 years of constant racist
harassment of Obama by radical rightwing USA hating clowns and their
smirking fellow-travelers, who without letup and with millions of
crackpot dollars, have driven almost every reasonable Republican out
of the party of Lincoln, and snickered the months away making up
stories about the President's religion and citizenship, harassing his
wife, defending medicare fraudsters and war profiteers, protecting
wall street thieves, as well as doing all in their power to sabotage
the economic recovery.

That is not hate, that is good old fashioned American patriotism, as I
am sure you would agree IF those rightwing Doctors had not implanted
that chip in your . . . . But hey, that is a whole nuther story,
right?

The Good Dave
;+))