Fortenberry must be beside himself......

Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Fortenberry must be beside himself......

On May 2, 4:14*pm, personaobscura wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Actually, that (if, indeed, he actually said it.......about which we
will, for the moment, reserve judgment) may be the most intelligent
utterance he was ever coached in.

Moron.

Well.....yeah.....but not the only one.

ainna?

g.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-05-02 17:14:37 -0400, personaobscura
said:

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Moron.

Get a job. *Pay your taxes, Mr Moron.

Leach.

Davey

****wit.

pig.

g.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 2, 4:59*pm, personaobscura wrote:

Pig.

Hm.....

Lyricism AND realism!

I like it.

g.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-05-02 17:59:33 -0400, personaobscura
said:

On 2011-05-02 17:14:37 -0400, personaobscura
said:

On Mon, 2 May 2011 13:04:54 -0400, D. LaCourse wrote:
Doesn't matter who is in the WH.

Oh, sure, OF COURSE it doesn't matter.

Especially when your boy not only failed at the job (in so many ways), he had
the traitorous nerve to actually say "Frankly, I don't care where Bin Laden
is".

Moron.

Get a job. *Pay your taxes, Mr Moron.

Leach.

Davey

I have a job and feel fortunate to have one.

Well, I bet you are. *Obama's not exactly doing things to allow us to
creat jobs, is he?

Been working continuously since I
got out of college. Pay the taxes, too.

Good for you, Mr. M. *Keep it up. *Those of us collecting Navy
retirement and Social Security *need those taxes, ainna?

How about you, moron? What's your job? Cleaning mens rooms? That's about all
you appear to be qualified to do.

Cleaned the heads when I was a SR, SA, and a SN in the U.S. Navy. *
Never had to clean them again. *Lesson learned: *Make rank quickly. *
CPO in 8 years, 2 months. *d;o)

The thing about your righty morons is you'd betray your country in a heartbeat
if it suited your ideology.

Yeah, I'd betray my country...... sure I would, Mr. M.

Easy enough to verify.

You've spent a much too great lifetime doing it. Should be about good
enough for anyone.

No wonder your name is Mr. Moron.

Typography is important. A brief online search reveals no "Mr.
Moron."

morons, on the other hand, abound. No one need search.

I gave 20 years of my life in the Navy of my
country. I give numerous hours every week either in a food pantry
feeding those that need it, or (while in Georgia) working for Meals on
Wheels.

If one were prone to nausea you would be all the catalyst one could
ever hope for.

What have YOU done, Mr. M. *What are you NOW doing? *Counting
your pennies, eh? *And, you couldn't afford MY tax payment.

The benefits of a lifetime sucking the taxpayers tits. You must be
very proud.

Pathetic. How do you sleep at night?

I sleep very well at night. *I used to have sleep apnea, but since I've
lost more than 35 pounds, I no longer need my cpap. *Sleep real well
without it.

And how does your "nephew" sleep these days?

Pig.

Hateful man.

Dave

pig.

moron.

g.
who, truth be told, had almost forgotten what lively discourse felt
like in these past couple of months.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 2, 6:05*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 said:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. *Doesn't matter who is in the WH. *The pos is
captured/dead. *And the Navy did it. *Buried the pork ******* too!

But with all the "jingoism" going on in the States, Fortenberry must be
into is fourth or fifth bottle of "Leap Frog." * d;o)

I second that notion. *The President (insert party of your choice)
sent SF (insert organization of your choice) after a terrorist (insert
bad guy of your choice). *End result, always the same (after lessons
learned in Iran). *Bad guy dead. *The party, religion, alma mater,
race, or left/right handedness of the President means nothing. *He
still sends in DevGru. *DevGru does the job. *Everyone goes home (some
to warmed over leftovers, some to their makers).
The sad thing is, even in this day and age, "some folks need
killin'." *Fortunately, we can often do that without destroying a city
block. *Is it sad that one of his wives died? *Yes. *Preventable? *I
don't know the situation. *I wasn't on the ground.
Aggression is part of human nature. *The control on that aggression is
different in every man and woman. *Some use it to climb to the top of
a company, some use it to be the first out with a new invention, some
use it to murder thousands of innocents, some use it to stop the
latter from killing the former.
Frank Reid

Some use it simply in the service of taxonomy.

g.
who should not need to note that "in the service of" connotes......or
should, anyway.....free of charge.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 15:12:45 -0400, " s

aid:

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 sa

id:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. *Doesn't matter who is in the WH. *

Did it matter when we let him get away at Tora Bora almost eight years
ago?

I don't know. *Did it? *Are you sure? *Tora Bora are caves. *It w

ould
have taken a nuclear device. *I'm sure we tried.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

And????? He is now dead. Would we have been better off if he was dead
in 2002? No! 2009? No!
We now *feel* better, RW, but we are no better off today than in 2002.
Remember when the military got Sadam out of that spider hole? Big
celebration. Did it matter? Nope.

The NSA (gotta love 'em) and the CIA got some good info from a gitmo
detainee (shades of G.W. Bush!) and Obama (to his credit) went after
the pos. Would you be so celebratory if he had been killed during
Bush's admin. I seriously doubt it. No offense, mind you, it is just
doubtful you would have given Bush the credit.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 19:33:49 -0400, Giles said:

What you mean "we" white boy?

The good old U.S. of A.

And, please stop hoping/wishing my grandchildren dead you horrible
piece of ****.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 sai

d:

On May 2, 11:38*am, Ken Fortenberry
So can we put the "Obama is soft on terrorism" meme to rest?

http://twitpic.com/4s7zcv/full

--
Ken Fortenberry

I wanna see the long form death certificate.
Frank Reid

and the dna tests

Hooray we got 'em. *Doesn't matter who is in the WH. *

Did it matter when we let him get away at Tora Bora almost eight years
ago?

What you mean "we" white boy?

g.
who has no recollection of being consulted.....let alone conscripted.

You are such a bore, Wolfgang. Can't you get another sctick, maybe
hire some new writers. Who would consult you for *anything*, including
chestnuts.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-05-02 15:12:45 -0400, " s

aid:

On 2011-05-02 12:45:26 -0400, Frank Reid 2010 sa

id:

[...]

Actually, I have it on good authority that Bush DID get him. The Navy
Seals story is just a cover concocted by the White House press corps
in order to save face for the current resident.

In fact, Bush went in single handed and slapped the **** out of the
bad guys.....and then rode off into the sunset with one or another of
the Presleys.

g.
elvis is NOT DEAD! he just went home.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 02:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-02 19:58:10 -0400, Giles said:

No wonder your name is Mr. Moron.

Typography is important. A brief online search reveals no "Mr.
Moron."

Well, actually he signed his missive Moron. I just gave him a little
respect which he didn't deserve and gave him the title.

.

I gave 20 years of my life in the Navy of my
country. I give numerous hours every week either in a food pantry
feeding those that need it, or (while in Georgia) working for Meals on
Wheels.

If one were prone to nausea you would be all the catalyst one could
ever hope for.

What have YOU done, Mr. M. *What are you NOW doing? *Counting
your pennies, eh? *And, you couldn't afford MY tax payment.

The benefits of a lifetime sucking the taxpayers tits. You must be
very proud.

Yeah, ain't it great. Keep that job, Wolfgang. Pay those taxes. Lots
of folks on roff are dependent upon you.

Pathetic. How do you sleep at night?

I sleep very well at night. *I used to have sleep apnea, but since I've
lost more than 35 pounds, I no longer need my cpap. *Sleep real well
without it.

And how does your "nephew" sleep these days?

He's at peace as is his brother and mother and father, knowing that he
gave his life for something he believed in. That is something you will
never be able to say. You love to hate, dontcha, Wolfgang? Pathetic.