Stay away from Texas

Old May 18th, 2011, 08:41 PM
markkhenry markkhenry is offline
Junior Member

Your chargeless abhorrence is not normal, Wolfgang. Your abhorrence of me, RW, Richard, et al is not normal. You go out of your way to affectation it. Like I said (without the typo), it have to blot to be you. Really!
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Default Stay away from Texas

Giles wrote in
:

On May 13, 9:47*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote
innews:27405388-60d8-4dfa-a92d-388c777a

:

On May 12, 10:35*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
ScovilleUnit wrote
innews:Xns9EE3E52C935EDHotHottHot
:

Giles wrote in
:

On 2011-05-12 20:03:04 -0400, Giles
said:

On May 12, 6:44*am, D. LaCourse wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/12/us...ml?_r=1&nl=tod
ays
head
li

Well, if you're an habitual liar and if we take this story
at face value (in vacuo as it were) and you've never heard
of
texas......then,
yes, by all means stay away from Texas.

On the other hand, what we're dealing with here is Texas and
an habitual liar.....and a pig.....and the story has all
sorts of historical antecedents.

So?

g.
who knows that the more interesting story concerns why pigs
feel an overwhelming need to advertise.

smile *Gawd, it must suck to me you,

Truer words were never spoken.

filled with hate you can not
control. *You are pathetic, Wolfgang.

Davey

Yeah, feel the rage......give in to it. * * *

g.
that's right you're not from texas
that's right you're not from texas
that's right you're not from texas
but texas wants you anyway

and they can have our share.

moron.

pig.

...........Green Teeth.........Giles!!!! *(LOL)

HH.

Oh, let me save you the post,

moron (Green Teeth, that is)

HH. *(LOL)-

moron.

g.

Green Teeth.

HH.

moron.

g.

Green Teeth.

HH.

Old May 19th, 2011, 04:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/12/us...=1&nl=todayshe

,
[...]

Your gratuitous hate is not normal, Wolfgang. *Your hate of me, RW,
Richard, et al is not normal. *You go out of your way to display it.

*
Like I said (without the typo), it must suck to be you. *Really!

Roff has become the cesspool that Mikey said it would. *If it wasn't
for Frank and a few others that post fly fishing related material, we
would be stuck with nothing but your hateful words and verbous
postings of what YOU are doing with trees.

Contrary to what you think, I don't hate you, Wolfgang. *I may
dislike you, but I wish you no harm. *(This is where you post "Liar",
but it is true. *I do not hate you.)

See a doc about your hate and rage, Wolfgang.

Dave

moron.

pig.

liar.

g.
c'mon.....fess up.....how many of you thought science is really this
easy?

Green Teeth!

HH.

Old May 21st, 2011, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 18, 10:19*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:2e15ff77-eef8-4e85-97d3-
:

On May 13, 12:36*pm, Ken Fortenberry
I feel compelled to say that this is possibly the most disgusting

post
that I have seen and it was composed by a mental and social cretin.
snip

Geezus Fred, you take this Usenet stuff *WAY* too seriously.
If you see a Giles post in the body of another post IGNORE
it. There's no need to hyperventilate about it. Your hyperbolic
bitching about Giles posts is almost as bad as Giles' nastygrams.

Ta ta cowboys and good *fishermen.
I Hope to meet some of you on a stream someday

Likewise Fred. Take care of yourself.

--
Ken Fortenberry

BOO!

g.
hee, hee, hee.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH; that's what everyone says when you "BOO" them, and they
see your Green Teeth!! *(LOL)

HH.

moron.

g.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

typed:
snip
I am certain that Timmmayyy in Mass and some other of his friends will
be happy.

Certainty can be a bitch, especially when it ain't so.
--
TL,
Tim

Old May 24th, 2011, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 23, 12:23*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:
typed:
snip

I am certain that Timmmayyy in Mass and some other of his friends will
be *happy.

Certainty can be a bitch, especially when it ain't so.
--
TL,
Tim

On the other hand, it can be pants ****ing hilarious. You suppose
fleabag ever wonders how life might be different it he had anything
resembling a clue as to whom he was addressing or what the matter
under discussion bore some more or less close familial resemblance
to?

Either way, we don't see nearly enough of you in these parts of
late.....but that's been said before.

g.
who, not to be mistaken for a whining laborer in the playgrounds of
the lord or anything, nevertheless sometimes misses the regular
contributions of some of the old.....and sane (not to mention
articulate).....regulars.