Finally some fishing!

Old May 10th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Roger Ohlund

Default Finally some fishing!

Hi all,

The last patch of snow disappeared today and I also finally got to do some
fishing. Went to River Byske a 1 1/2 hour drive from home. A bit cold with
ice along the riverbank. My new (3 1/2 month) Gordon Setter got to watch me
catch two small graylings (35 cm, 14 inches). Not much of a catch but
finally the season has begun. No more fishing until Penns, leaving for the
airport on Saturday morning.
As I'm writing this at 23.20 in the evening (night) it is still not
completely dark outside. I just love this time of year =).
Got a tube of Slotts mustard for Lou T, a couple of Swedish flies for John
(Asadi) and a little something for the raffle packed and ready.
See ya at Penns!

/ Roger
Daytime engineer
Lifetime fly fisherman
If you feel like it, visit http://www.imsoc.se/angler/ for info on fly
fishing in northern Sweden, Lapland,
or visit http://www.imsoc.se/ffgallery/ , the fly fishermen's gallery.

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Staalkop

Hi Roger,
congratz with the first ladies of the stream !
And wishing you lots of fun in Penns.
I am still trying and trying to get something together on the internet part.
Maybe check this out : http://hans.pressanykey.nl ( do not laugh; it are my
very first steps ). Probably don't work at all,
like Osmo found out ( with an other experiment ) before.
Hans

"Roger Ohlund" schreef in bericht

Old May 11th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Jarmo Hurri

Hans I am still trying and trying to get something together on the
Hans internet part. Maybe check this out :
Hans http://hans.pressanykey.nl ( do not laugh; it are my very first
Hans steps ). Probably don't work at all, like Osmo found out ( with
Hans an other experiment ) before.

Hi Hans!

Most of your pictures seem to be working just fine.

Some fish you've managed to land there...

Where and when did you take your B.C. trips? (Just interested, we're
going there next year.)

--
Jarmo Hurri

Commercial email countermeasures included in header email
address. Remove all garbage from header email address when replying,
or just use .
Old May 11th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Roger Ohlund

Jerome,

The 25:th of May.

/Roger
AND I did read the article ;-)

"The Leaping Frog" wrote in message
Have a good time in Penn's (wherever thi sis in the US?)!

When are you back?
Tightlines
Jerome