Oh, This explains everything!

Old May 18th, 2004, 12:01 AM

Default Oh, This explains everything!

Bass fishermen watch Monday night football, drink beer, drive pickup
trucks and prefer noisy women with big breasts. Trout fishermen watch
MacNeil-Lehrer, drink white wine, drive foreign cars with passenger-side
air bags and hardly think about women at all. This last characteristic
may have something to do with the fact that trout fishermen spend most
of the time immersed up to the thighs in ice-cold water.
--New Yorker
Magazine

Old May 18th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Rob Storm

There's something to that!

Family, Friends, Fishing,
Rob Storm
http://stormsrestaurants.com

Old May 18th, 2004, 03:39 AM
Charles B. Summers

We knew who you were...

--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old May 18th, 2004, 04:24 AM
John Kerr

Thanks for passing that on, I liked it.
John

Old May 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Jeff Durham

I would say I fit the bass fisherman profile. :-) I do fish for trout, but
that is done from a boat.

Jeff

Old May 19th, 2004, 04:57 AM
J Buck

not even close...not the trout fishermen I know