Not THE Joe Smith

Old March 16th, 2006, 12:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Not THE Joe Smith

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

JOSEPH SMITH HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THE MURDER OF CARLIE BRUCIA

http://abcnews.go.com?CMP=EMC-1396

Wolfie would be so happy,

JT

John's #2

"The fine and the time are for the crime, you still have a debt to society."

At the drivers license bureau is a sign on the wall, it tells how I can save
seven lives and enrich countless others if I will but donate my organs. Take
a life, save a life.

I am against the death penalty....it's such a waste of organs....

john

Old March 16th, 2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang"
Exhaust all the superlatives at one's command and you are STILL the most
stupendously slow learner on the planet.

Wolfgang

Well now, I dunno....

DOH!

john

Old March 16th, 2006, 04:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Bull****.

Yeah, you step in in regularly and now you are rolling in it like the
dog you are...

You're absolutely right.......it's all you've got......and there's precious
little reason to suppose it will do you any good.

Noted, although a great deal more than you have... If we did meet, I'm
sure you would prove to be the same AH you are here.

Guaranteed. You don't think much, do you?

Abviously more than you...

JT

Old March 16th, 2006, 04:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"JT" wrote in message
ups.com...

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Bull****.

Yeah, you step in in regularly

Your thread, Sparky.

and now you are rolling in it like the dog you are...

When in Rome....

You're absolutely right.......it's all you've got......and there's
precious
little reason to suppose it will do you any good.

Noted,

Good. It is a genuine comfort to know that one is noteworthy.

although a great deal more than you have...

Probably true. You are what you are......and there is little reason to
expect that state of affairs to change.

If we did meet, I'm
sure you would prove to be the same AH you are here.

Admirable Hero?
Adorable Hunk?
Annual Herb?

Guaranteed. You don't think much, do you?

Abviously more than you...

Yeah, what could possibly be more abvious?

Wolfgang

Old March 16th, 2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Wolfgang typed:
. . . what could possibly be more abvious?

Hans and Frans?
--
TL,
Tim

Old March 16th, 2006, 04:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Tim J." wrote in message
Wolfgang typed:
. . . what could possibly be more abvious?

Hans and Frans?

Obliviously!

Wolfgang

Old March 16th, 2006, 05:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
ups.com...

Your thread, Sparky.

True, and you are kind of like the ducks on my beach, they keep coming back
for the moldy bread. Control yourself, you didn't have to reply.

Admirable Hero?
Adorable Hunk?
Annual Herb?

Keep trying, I'm sure it will come to ya...

Yeah, what could possibly be more abvious?

Yeah, my bad on the spelling, that was pretty good.

JT

Old March 16th, 2006, 05:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
ups.com...

Your thread, Sparky.

True, and you are kind of like the ducks on my beach, they keep coming
back for the moldy bread.

Your menu, Einstein. I try not to turn up my nose at what mine host offers.

Control yourself, you didn't have to reply.

Whereas you were compelled by forces beyond your control to strike up this
little march?

Admirable Hero?
Adorable Hunk?
Annual Herb?

Keep trying, I'm sure it will come to ya...

All things come to him who waits......and here you are!

Yeah, what could possibly be more abvious?

Yeah, my bad on the spelling, that was pretty good.

O.k., you made that too easy. Let's try another tack. Let's do a little
experiment. Let's see if you can answer a simple question honestly. You're
a great thinker. So, what did you THINK was going to happen when you
started this thread?

Wolfgang

Old March 16th, 2006, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Your menu, Einstein. I try not to turn up my nose at what mine host
offers.

Perfect, and here you are...

Whereas you were compelled by forces beyond your control to strike up this
little march?

Perfectly in control, no worries... As I said, you didn't have to reply. Try
it, maybe you can now? Let's see?

Just say "I QUIT"

All things come to him who waits......and here you are!

Ditto...

O.k., you made that too easy. Let's try another tack. Let's do a little
experiment. Let's see if you can answer a simple question honestly.
You're a great thinker. So, what did you THINK was going to happen when
you started this thread?

Fairly obvious isn't it? You have answered it yourself, here you are...

JT
Carry on mate!

Old March 16th, 2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

Your menu, Einstein. I try not to turn up my nose at what mine host
offers.

Perfect, and here you are...

Here I am.

Whereas you were compelled by forces beyond your control to strike up
this little march?

Perfectly in control,

Abviously.

no worries... As I said, you didn't have to reply. Try it, maybe you can
now? Let's see?

Yes, let's.

Just say "I QUIT"

O.k. I QUIT.

All things come to him who waits......and here you are!

Ditto...

O.k., you made that too easy. Let's try another tack. Let's do a little
experiment. Let's see if you can answer a simple question honestly.
You're a great thinker. So, what did you THINK was going to happen when
you started this thread?

Fairly obvious isn't it? You have answered it yourself, here you are...

Ah, so this little chat is exactly what you had in mind, huh? Just another
run of the mill troll. And how exactly does that inform your earlier noble
observations about online character?

JT
Carry on mate!

You can make book on it, dip****.