I miss

Old August 31st, 2004, 02:41 PM
Tim J.

Default I miss

seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?
--
TL,
Tim

Old August 31st, 2004, 03:29 PM
GregP

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:41:40 -0400, "Tim J."
wrote:

seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

I asked this question about a month ago and no
one around at that point knew anything.
Old August 31st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Tim J.

wrote:

seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

I asked this question about a month ago and no
one around at that point knew anything.

That means I gave you a whole month to find him. Any luck? ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old August 31st, 2004, 03:52 PM
GregP

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:41:39 -0400, "Tim J."
wrote:

That means I gave you a whole month to find him. Any luck? ;-)

I reported him to John A, told him that Joe was a high-tech
programmer who suspiciously mucked around with sheep
for a hobby, and they're hard at work trying to find him. Of
course, it's not clear that anyone will ever know if they find
him ("material witness" and all that).

Now aren't you glad you asked ?

Old September 1st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Cyli

wrote:

seeing Joe Fleischman here. Has anyone heard anything from the fire
juggler?

And I suppose it's time to mention Bob Weinburger, too. He came to
the Driftless Clave and now seems to have drifted away immediately
thereafter. That's over a month ago. BTW, I don't recall seeing
George Cleveland posting the last couple of weeks, either, but he
might be off on a vacation with the family.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old September 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
GregP

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 02:52:56 -0500, Cyli
wrote:

BTW, I don't recall seeing
George Cleveland posting the last couple of weeks, either, but he
might be off on a vacation with the family.

He posted a few times within the last week. Not very
memorably, I gather.
Old September 1st, 2004, 03:28 PM
George Cleveland

wrote:

BTW, I don't recall seeing
George Cleveland posting the last couple of weeks, either, but he
might be off on a vacation with the family.

He posted a few times within the last week. Not very
memorably, I gather.

Hmmm... Actually I've been busy doing espionage for the Canadian
government. After Bush announces his big push for the Cato Institutes
"Ownership Society" tonight and people are left without any employer
health insurance (other than a little lump sum and maybe a $1000 check
from the U.S. and the admonishment to "Go buy your own") we feel the
time will be right to take the northern tier of states back into the
folds of the Commonwealth.

God Save the Queen!

g.c.