Warren...

Old April 17th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default Warren...

How'd you do today?

Old April 17th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Thundercat

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:22:22 -0500, "Charles B. Summers"
wrote:

How'd you do today?

He kicked my butt is how he did!

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.
Old April 17th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Charles B. Summers

Sounds like you didn't do too bad yesterday yourself! Warren must have
really had a good day then.

Old April 17th, 2005, 07:25 PM
go-bassn

I felt like Tokahiro in the Classic, lol. I was desperate to get my limit
fish & with only minutes left to fish I pulled up on a point. Got a keeper
on my first cast with a Bandit crankbait. My second cast resulted in TWO
strikes & two lost fish. Got another nice one on my 3rd cast & culled my
smallest. Had to go & got in with two minutes to spare. Hated leaving that
bite, wish I had another few minutes to fish.

Harry kicked some butt himself, don't let that ol' Thundercat fool ya! Word
is his Secret Weapon Spinnerbaits lit em up!

It felt so great to be on the water, more so than usual this year after the
ROUGH times I've been going through the past 6 months or so. It was pretty
cold & windy for the first couple of hours, but I barely noticed. I expect
I'll have fewer days on the water this year than in decades, so I'll have to
savor those hours that much more.

I was just glad I still rembered how to fish...

Warren