tubes

Old March 11th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Lure builder

Default tubes

I am plan on trying to use some tubes for lakers next month. I hope i don't tie
into a bass since they are out of season. Will the CO be convinced that i'm
after lakers when using tubes. In all appearances it looks like i'm after bass.
I read that tubes can be good for shallow running lakers in the spring. I need
laker only tubes ..lol
Old March 11th, 2004, 10:55 AM
AJH

Bass Pro Shops has just what your looking for..on page 369 of the 2004
Angler's Catalog..

Old March 11th, 2004, 01:47 PM
alwayfishking

Or simply write on the tube in black magic marker " Bass Need Not Apply"

Old March 11th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Illinois Fisherman

Hey Al,
Go ask your trusty Bait shop owner - you know - the guy behind the counter
at Wally World. He'll turn you on to the good tubes that have "Lakers Only"
printed on the outside label. Along with the sticker "This product contains
a chemical known to the lawyers of California that make them big bucks."