""""absolutely hilarious""""

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:11 PM
walt winter

Default """"absolutely hilarious""""

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

We're sending this message to alert you that you are
currently using all, or nearly all, of the 10MB of email
server storage space that EarthLink provides for your email
address. Exceeding this limit will cause your incoming
email to be returned to the sender with a note saying the
message is undeliverable.

We know you don't want that to happen! Please act right
away to avoid a service interruption.

,,,,,,,,

hey guys, anyone feel creative enough to help me with a most
appropriate reply?

--waldo.... behead the fukkers.... yeah baby.

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:14 PM
Tim J.

"walt winter" wrote in message
Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

We're sending this message to alert you that you are
currently using all, or nearly all, of the 10MB of email
server storage space that EarthLink provides for your email
address. Exceeding this limit will cause your incoming
email to be returned to the sender with a note saying the
message is undeliverable.

We know you don't want that to happen! Please act right
away to avoid a service interruption.

,,,,,,,,

hey guys, anyone feel creative enough to help me with a most
appropriate reply?

How about this:
Dear Mr. Earthlink,
Please find the attached Microsoft patches. . . .
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Wayne Harrison

"walt winter" wrote

hey guys, anyone feel creative enough to help me with a most
appropriate reply?

--waldo.... behead the fukkers.... yeah baby.

not for a moment. call the ****ing apaches. and then, when they are
screeching unintelligible gabble in their indescribable pain, i will
personally bludgeon them to death with a small ballpeen hammer.

yfitp
wayno (what death penalty?)

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:25 PM
Stan Gula

"Wayne Harrison" wrote:
not for a moment. call the ****ing apaches. and then, when they are
screeching unintelligible gabble in their indescribable pain, i will
personally bludgeon them to death with a small ballpeen hammer.

Your best bet at shutting this all down is to compare notes on who you all
know that might have an infected computer. This is not a random spamming
incident - it's a program running on somebody's computer sending the same
email message repeatedly to some (all) of the people in that user's address
book. I fortunately have no (infected) friends, so I'm not receiving itg.

Old September 19th, 2003, 10:45 PM
DrewPatterson

walt winter wrote:

Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

We're sending this message to alert you that you are
currently using all, or nearly all, of the 10MB of email
server storage space that EarthLink provides for your email
address. Exceeding this limit will cause your incoming
email to be returned to the sender with a note saying the
message is undeliverable.

We know you don't want that to happen! Please act right
away to avoid a service interruption.

,,,,,,,,

hey guys, anyone feel creative enough to help me with a most
appropriate reply?

--waldo.... behead the fukkers.... yeah baby.

Dear Earthlink,

Thank you for calling to my attention your ineptitude that allows this
to happen.

One word: Filter

I'm contemplating revoking your service. I know that you don't want this
to happen! Please act right away to avoid termination.

Old September 19th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Frank Church

walt winter wrote in :

--waldo.... behead the fukkers.... yeah baby.

Jeez Uncle Wally, I have not received any spam at all in my Earthlink
mailbox. Must be my clean livin' and helpin little old ladies across the
street without snatching one purse. On the other hand the *******s
almost filled up my Yahoo mail box the past two days.

Frank (Boyscouts R Us) Church

fchurch68 AT earthlink DOT net

}((((o ~~~ }((((o ~~~ }((((o ~~~ }(((o
Old September 20th, 2003, 08:39 PM
jeffc

"walt winter" wrote in message
Dear EarthLink Subscriber,

We're sending this message to alert you that you are
currently using all, or nearly all, of the 10MB of email
server storage space that EarthLink provides for your email
address. Exceeding this limit will cause your incoming
email to be returned to the sender with a note saying the
message is undeliverable.

We know you don't want that to happen! Please act right
away to avoid a service interruption.
,,,,,,,,

hey guys, anyone feel creative enough to help me with a most
appropriate reply?

Dear Earthlink,
Cancel my service.

Of course, it helps to have options....