Info about German pattern???

Old April 20th, 2007, 11:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Hans van der Stroom

Default Info about German pattern???

Hi all!

I'm looking for info to be used for an article I'm writing at the moment.
Perhaps anybody out there can help me:
Years ago (I guess about 20 - 25) a German magazine called Der
Fliegenfischer (which was at that time a leading magazine in that language)
published an article about a fly called "Traun Spezial". Ever since that
time I fished the pattern and had lot's of success with it. Know I'm
intending to write an article about it, but I can't find any info about the
origin of the pattern anymore. I would be very, very pleased with a cpy or
scan of that article, and wonder if there will be a German flyfisher who
still has that magazine and will do me this favour???
The dryfly pattern is:
Tag: bright green floss or lurex
Body: peacoch herls
Wing: deerhair, tied caddis-style
Hackle: Grizzly
Any help finding the article would be highly appreciated and I promise the
finder to send him/her a nice set of well-tied examples as a reward!
BTW & FWIW: I know there's a Brunner splitcane rod with the same name.

Hans van der Stroom