Use Boat Web Sites

Old April 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike

Default Use Boat Web Sites

Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good sites
for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20' Champion.

Old April 26th, 2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Try Trader On-Line and Ebay.

Old May 1st, 2007, 01:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Carlos

Mike wrote:
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good sites
for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20' Champion.

Don't know where you are Mike. But if you are in central IL you can
always come look at my 418VS Ranger and see if it fits your needs.
Looking don't cost you anything if you are close.

It's a 1994 Super Stars boat with a 1993 150 Fast Strike Johnson.

Carlos
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Mike" wrote in message
Other than Bass Fishing Home Page and Bass Central, what are some good
sites for finding used Bass Boats? I'm looking for a nice 19' -20'
Champion.

BassboatCentral.com has quite the classified section on all different brands
of boats. Try http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm

Otherwise, if you'd consider an 18 foot BassCat, I know a dealer friend of
mine that has two year end hold-overs powered by Merc 150's that he'll sell
for VERY reasonable prices. They're both brand new, will have full
warranties, and probably sell for the price of a used boat.

Contact me for further details if you're interested.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com