Biggest Bass

Old April 28th, 2009, 09:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Biggest Bass

Well it's his largest :-)

The grandson who wants to do nothing but fish now, we have created a
monster, who gets very angry if he sees water , and you won't let him fish

A couple of weeks ago he played more than fished at the water,, that has
now changed. He was at his other Papaw's house this last weekend, this
Papaw has a canal in the back yard, this little guy fished for 5 hours
straight Sunday, no playing, just fishing he only caught 3 (using
nothing but a lure of course, he told his mom anyone can catch them on
bugs, he uses only lures

This little bass is his biggest bass so far
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control

Old April 28th, 2009, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
George

You've greated a monster; congratulations. No I'm not being sarcastic; my
youngest one is battling an X-Box addiction and only wants to leave the
house to shoot pistols. I'd rather have your "problem" than mine!
Since he lost the X-Box things are looking a lot better.
George in Las Vegas

Old April 29th, 2009, 02:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default 4 year old Up Date

George wrote:
You've greated a monster; congratulations. No I'm not being sarcastic; my
youngest one is battling an X-Box addiction and only wants to leave the
house to shoot pistols. I'd rather have your "problem" than mine!
Since he lost the X-Box things are looking a lot better.
George in Las Vegas

Well, it is really bad, after yesterdays report of his dad and him at
the city 5 acre pond. The little buck bass were on the beds along the
shore, they both had caught many fish as they walked around the pond. at
the furtherest end of the pond from the truck, and the tackle, my son
looses his weight (can't fish the Recoil rig without a weight).

SO here is what went down

My son is also a fishing monster, now he does not have a rod and reel to
fish with, with him seeing fish everywhere, the grandson is a cast as
far as he can and work his worm back, getting a fish every couple of
cast (maybe) the son is a bed fisherman, and dying that he has nothing
to fish with, truck too far away to drag grandson back to it (can't
leave a 4 year old on the bank by himself)

OK, 35 year old reasoning with a 4 year old

Here is how it went down

Patrick (35)

"Weston,I lost my weight so I can't fish, so we can share your rod and reel"

Weston (4)

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pat

"Look son, your just throwing as far as you can and sometimes getting a
fish, I can see the fish, let me throw your rod into the fish's bed and
set the hook, you can reel them in."

Wes

I can catch my own fish !!"

Pat

"Give me that rod !", and grabs it, Weston hangs on, they struggle over
it, fish gets on line while they are fighting over the rod.

Patrick is laughing, Weston is fighting mad.

For the next 20 min., until dark, Patrick does not fish :-)

Two weeks ago Weston could take or leave fishing,, Man how they grow up
quick