= Rodney Long consummate liar claims he's a better inventorthan Thomas Edison =

Old October 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM posted to alt.inventors,alt.rec.guns,misc.legal,rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Default = Rodney Long consummate liar claims he's a better inventorthan Thomas Edison =

Reality_Check© wrote:

LOL! ... a "remote control" ...

I'm sorry it's over your head
Shall I explain ?

The lure is controlled by the action of the rod tip, it follows that tip
in all directions, thus allowing the fisherman to totally control his
lures. I could not do this electrically, as it would not be allowed in
tournaments if it was, so I had to invent one that did not require
batteries or wires, something tackle companies have been trying to do
for over 30 years, yet none could ever do it.

In my chosen market to invent into, it is the Holy Grail

United States Patent 6,678,993
Long January 20, 2004

Fishers apparatus

Abstract
The present invention, a fishers apparatus, a drag and an elastic member.
The elastic member is attached to a fishing line. The apparatus enables a
fisher to impart a lifelike motion to the bait which is effective in
attracting a fish to strike at the bait.

Inventors: Long; Rodney Dale (Adamsville, AL)
Appl. No.: 10/081,701
Filed: February 20, 2002

WOW! I had to give you the actual number to find it.

Any novice could have found it in 2 min. with just my name

Now crawl back in your little hole, under the rock you came out of

The reason I'm a better inventor than Edison, is "I invent", he stole
inventions and hired other inventors to invent under his name.

I have over 300 high tech inventions in use today in heavy industry,
these are not patented

Because you hate Patent Lawyers, eh?

Nope, I didn't own the inventions , my employers did

but are trade secrets on process equipment, the
companies I invented these for are E.I. Dupont, U.S. Steel, Zurn
Industries, Biloit Passavant , and M.C.I.

When I got tired of making other companies millions of dollars I went
independent and decided to invent fishing tackle.

Because "high tech inventions" that make "millions of dollars"
no longer interested you, eh Einstein?

That's correct oh troll of trolls
I don't have the resources that my companies had to do the R&D, plus
High tech is obsolete before the patent issues, oh dumber than dumb

Millions of my inventions are sold every year.

Sure they are, Rodney ...

Hay old troll, I'm laughing all the way to the bank

WE sold over 3 million of just my new
hook design last year (do you need a link to see it, because your too
dumb to find it on your own).

Who's "we", eh ?

I licensed that hook to a hook company oh lower than low, and that
hook's patent has not yet issued, it's in every major sporting goods
chain in the country

I love to fish, and now every time I go is a tax write off, along with
everything I buy for fishing, because this is my only source of
income, and all R&D is done while I'm fishing

Yet you waste all your time posting inane stupidities to usenet, eh?

Your the stupid mental one, shall we take a vote on all these news groups ?

Or do you have your laptop with you on your fishing boat?

Imagine how large your "tax write-off" would be if you could
deduct stupidity and ignorance, eh numbnuts?

You have already taken all those deductions to the point the government
will not give them to anyone else.

I see you have now added even more cross post to other groups, spreading
your stupidity to those who personally know me.

Sorry guys, this man is a troll
I mentioned that "Obama wanted to spread the wealth", and him being a
worker for Obama attacked me, instead of defending Obama, this is
typical of Obama supporters, just like they did poor old Joe.

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control