The kid finished in the top 5 again!

Old September 3rd, 2009, 05:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Default The kid finished in the top 5 again!

John Jr. was hoping for his second win in the U.S. Open this year...but
it's a tough tournament at Lake Mead, and a top 5 finish isn't all that
bad.

I'm a proud dad....John has won the U.S. Open one time, finished 3rd.
last year, and 5th. this year.

Sorry...just had to brag a little! grin

As for myself, I've been fishing the private lake a lot the past few
months, and having all the fun I need too.

John B

Old September 3rd, 2009, 06:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"John B" wrote in message

John Jr. was hoping for his second win in the U.S. Open this year...but
it's a tough tournament at Lake Mead, and a top 5 finish isn't all that
bad.

I'm a proud dad....John has won the U.S. Open one time, finished 3rd.
last year, and 5th. this year.

Sorry...just had to brag a little! grin

As for myself, I've been fishing the private lake a lot the past few
months, and having all the fun I need too.

John B

No surprise there. He's kinda famous out here in the west. Everybody knows
who he is.

Old September 4th, 2009, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Sep 3, 12:45*am, (John B) wrote:
John Jr. was hoping for his second win in the U.S. Open this year...but
it's a tough tournament at Lake Mead, and a top 5 finish isn't all that
bad.

I'm a proud dad....John has won the U.S. Open one time, finished 3rd.
last year, and 5th. this year.

Sorry...just had to brag a little! grin

As for myself, I've been fishing the private lake a lot the past few
months, and having all the fun I need too.

John B

Great finish in a tough tournament. Congrats to him.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old September 4th, 2009, 03:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"John B" wrote in message

John Jr. was hoping for his second win in the U.S. Open this year...but
it's a tough tournament at Lake Mead, and a top 5 finish isn't all that
bad.

I'm a proud dad....John has won the U.S. Open one time, finished 3rd.
last year, and 5th. this year.

Sorry...just had to brag a little! grin

As for myself, I've been fishing the private lake a lot the past few
months, and having all the fun I need too.

John B

Hi John, you have every reason to be proud and spread the word. Your son
has done well. Heck, he's done more than well, he's done great!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old September 5th, 2009, 04:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Hi John, you have every reason to be proud and spread the word. Your son
has done well. Heck, he's done more than well, he's done great!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief
OutdoorFrontiers Multi-Media LLC
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

========

Hi Steve, are you getting settled in there at the south end of "my"
lake?

I'm hoping to get out west in Oct., but maybe when I get back, we can
hook up for some late fall fishing?

John B

Old September 5th, 2009, 05:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Bob wrote:

"No surprise there."

======

Hey Bob I still haven't forgotten your generous offer to take me out on
the river when I come through Yuma! I'm hoping to get out there in Oct.,
I'll touch bases with you when I know for sure...and if you aren't busy
then, I would love to "explore" the river with you!

John B

Old September 5th, 2009, 05:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Great finish in a tough tournament. Congrats to him.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

=======

Thanks Ronnie....you more than hold your own there in Ga. too. Really
like reading your reprots....even if I don't always respond to all of
them! One of the reasons I might not respond....after reading them, I
often pick up my rod and walk down to the lake!

John B

Old September 5th, 2009, 06:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"John B" wrote in message

Bob wrote:

"No surprise there."

======

Hey Bob I still haven't forgotten your generous offer to take me out on
the river when I come through Yuma! I'm hoping to get out there in Oct.,
I'll touch bases with you when I know for sure...and if you aren't busy
then, I would love to "explore" the river with you!

John B

Now that sounds like fun. If you can give me a heads up I'll try to figure
out some time specific patterns a few days before hand. Also, I might show
you one or two of my secret fishing holes, but I'll need a notarized
non-disclosure agreement first. LOL. And a current copy of your shot
records. ROFL.

Old September 5th, 2009, 12:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"John B" wrote in message

Hi John, you have every reason to be proud and spread the word. Your son
has done well. Heck, he's done more than well, he's done great!
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief
OutdoorFrontiers Multi-Media LLC
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

========

Hi Steve, are you getting settled in there at the south end of "my"
lake?

I'm hoping to get out west in Oct., but maybe when I get back, we can
hook up for some late fall fishing?

That sounds like a plan to me John. Of course I'll have to learn how to
fall fish on this lake....

Old September 5th, 2009, 08:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default PS: Contact

If you head out this way you can reach me at:

bob(at)yumabassman(dot)com
Left Paran 928 Right Paran 580 Dash 1270 (my cell)