nc salt

Old October 30th, 2009, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default nc salt

Mark Bowen wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
did a bit of sal****er fishing on the nc coast with friends last week...
here are a few pics...most taken by them, a few taken by me. good time
had by all.

Very nice Mr. Miller!

I'm happy to see that you found some folks that could actually handle a
sal****er flyrod, I sure wasn't able to on our trip.

Maybe next time?

Op

always available to assist folks desirous of flinging and
flailing...watching willi persevere and succeed with his flies and
flyrod was stimulating, and gave me hope as well as a desire to toss a
fly every now and again in the salt. i still like my lightweight
spinning gear as the best delivery and catching device for the reds and
other targeted fish. we had too much wind...but, we'll do it again.

jeff

Old October 30th, 2009, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

rw wrote:
jeff wrote:
did a bit of sal****er fishing on the nc coast with friends last
week... here are a few pics...most taken by them, a few taken by me.
good time had by all.

Sweet.

it was...you need to sample the false albacore and puppy drum here some
time. the prime albie fishing here gets a bit "boated" sometimes, but
it's one of those things every flyfisherman ought to do once...we're
still contemplating amberjacks, which are new to me and a whole 'nother
skill set.

jeff

Old October 30th, 2009, 09:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:24:39 -0400, jeff wrote:

did a bit of sal****er fishing on the nc coast with friends last week...
here are a few pics...most taken by them, a few taken by me. good time
had by all.

Nice shots, Jeff. Looks like fun was had. ;-)

thanks charlie...but most of the photos were willi's. we had a good
time...but that's never difficult with danl, cindy, and willi
around...and good weather...and cooperative fish...and...g

so...any photos of the smokies?

jeff

Old November 1st, 2009, 04:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
HobbHotte

Default Nice pics...

"MrGrey" wrote in
:

Sure! Get us all upset and jelous... Looks like a good fun day..

I use to catch Bonitos,

snip

That fish is just about as worthless as Dick Short's stupid,
good-for-nothing, $pamer Wiggle©®

B.
Old November 1st, 2009, 01:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:49:52 -0400, jeff wrote:

so...any photos of the smokies?

I put a couple on FB and am slowly adding some to my web site.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

jeff wrote:
rw wrote:

jeff wrote:

did a bit of sal****er fishing on the nc coast with friends last
week... here are a few pics...most taken by them, a few taken by me.
good time had by all.

Sweet.

it was...you need to sample the false albacore and puppy drum here some
time. the prime albie fishing here gets a bit "boated" sometimes, but
it's one of those things every flyfisherman ought to do once...we're
still contemplating amberjacks, which are new to me and a whole 'nother
skill set.

jeff

I'm anxiously awaiting the invite, Jeff.