Bottom rig storage ideas?

Old May 10th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Gary

Default Bottom rig storage ideas?

Everyone I know including myself uses small ziplock bags to store bottom
rigs when they are not in use.

I guess it works OK for keeping them separated and labeled for the next use,
but inevitably, they tangle up in the bags, and if you put them away a
little damp, they stay that way...even with the bag not zipped. There's
gotta be a better way.

Anyone have a better solution for storing their bottom rigs?

Thanks!

Gary

Old May 10th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Bill McKee

There is a hollow black rubber tube that has geen end caps for storing
leaders etc.. Works great for salmon mooching rigs and my halibut trolling
rigs. They are on boat, so can not look up name. The hollow center is
great for stoing small weights, etc.

om...

Old May 11th, 2005, 06:03 AM
Bill McKee

Nope. Is a dense black rubber. Has ribs along the tube and a raised tab
for the leader to connect.

wrote in message
On Tue, 10 May 2005 00:23:08 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

There is a hollow black rubber tube that has geen end caps for storing
leaders etc.. Works great for salmon mooching rigs and my halibut
trolling
rigs. They are on boat, so can not look up name. The hollow center is
great for stoing small weights, etc.

Sounds like the long foam float tubes they sell for kids to use in
swimming pools might work the same way if cut to size.

.com...

Old May 11th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Sarge

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
k.net...
Nope. Is a dense black rubber. Has ribs along the tube and a raised tab
for the leader to connect.

Try here http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/Items.a...rId=leaderstor

Sarge

Old May 12th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Bill McKee

"Sarge" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
k.net...
Nope. Is a dense black rubber. Has ribs along the tube and a raised tab
for the leader to connect.

Try here
http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/Items.a...rId=leaderstor

Sarge

Thanks Sarge. The Tackle Buddy is the one.
Bill