Big O

Old February 4th, 2004, 02:29 AM
BassAngler

Default Big O

Well if you're Craig, I'll change my scene name to BassAngler

--
Craig Baugher

Old February 4th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Craig

I'm heading to Okeechobee at the end of the month. Went down the same time a
few years ago and had 20mph winds for a week. Fishing was OK in the grass
out of the wind but hoping to have better weather this time. I've herd a
lot about the rebound after the drought. Have there been any changes in the
area around Harney Pond or the Monkey box, etc? Are there areas producing
better that I should consider. Any help greatly appreciated.

Craig

Old February 4th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Craig

That is my name. Sorry if I tread on some previously claimed screen name.
Don't visit news groups all that often.

Old February 4th, 2004, 04:04 AM
BassAngler

You're Cool Dude!

--
Craig Baugher

Old February 4th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Charles Summers

At first, I thought Craig was talking to himself... Glad to see that was
straightened out. Didn't want it to get as bad as the Dan thing. ;-)

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old February 4th, 2004, 11:29 PM
luv2bafield

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Glad that was cleared up. I replied to the "other" Craig.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
At first, I thought Craig was talking to himself... Glad to see that was
straightened out. Didn't want it to get as bad as the Dan thing. ;-)

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com

"BassAngler" wrote in message
You're Cool Dude!

--
Craig Baugher

Is this what you call an identity crisis? Better question: Is anybody
going to answer this poor guy's question? Six replies and we are 0 for 6.
I don't know anything about the Big O, or I would. Sorry.

Old February 5th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Jerry Barton

Great observation. I was kind of hoping Moe would see the posting and answer
it for him.

link.net...

Old February 5th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

I e-mailed him privately. I haven't recieved a reply yet. Doc

Old February 5th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Craig

Thanks for trying Doc. I don't get down there much, in fact this will be
just the second time. Just want to make the best of the trip.

--I'd sign my name but don't want to start that again