SW spinnerbaits

Old January 26th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Rodney

Default Here's The Deal (formerly Drop Shot rubber band... )

Charles B. Summers wrote:

I came here offering to let people make up their own minds, that was the
original post, nothing could be better than that, they could come to
that conclusion for free, and post them freely on here.

I even offered to supply them free, for the whole season, then they
could decide if they ever wanted to purchase.

The members of this group mean nothing to me financially, but other who
will later do internet searches on my products does.

WHat I got is a handful of people not wanting the others to find out,
they belittle me, they attacked me, they attacked my products, without a
shred of proof I had misled anyone. I have already let this go too far.

I Offered professional testimony, I offered magazine articles, and
independent TV test, to back my claims to this group, all of which were
ignored, instead I get this last post, saying I know nothing about bass
fishing, and my product stinks, then you wanting to put it on the FAQ of
this news group. I have already let this go too far, there is a high
possibility these slanderous comments will hurt my future lively hood,
with people searching out my products on the internet.

If this does happen, where I hear from potential buyers that they were
turned off by these post, (that they don't believe the claims I have
made, because of other's statements) it will end up in the hands of my
lawyers

As far as me going to your "little" bass tournament to prove anything, I
instead offered them free to every member of this group. I realize they
would not be able to fish it as well as I can, I have been using it for
two years, but they could decide if they felt like the fishing
conditions and their skill with it would warrant it's use at that time.

I will check and see if I have a "professional" tournament bass
fisherman that uses my rig, that lives close enough to the tournament,
for the prize money to cover his expenses, and has not got a major one
he is going to on that day , to come down there, and show you what he
can do with the rig, I'm sure He will gladly take your money.

As far as my evidence being faked,, you will have a hard time proving
it, because it's not, and as I have many users of the rig that will
testify to the filmed test, as being the same results they have also
gotten in their private use.

I will continue to monitor this group, and forward any more slander to
my lawyer, ya'll have left me no choice. I'm in business, and I'm going
to stay in business. You can't be allowed to shut me down with LIES !!!!!!!

My offer for free Long Shot rigs to the members of this group is here by
canceled. The leadership of this news group does not want anyone making
a informed decision, they don't know enough to,, SO BE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

The Blind shall follow the Blind

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Old January 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Charles B. Summers

This is what was referring to:

Begin
The facts are this: The most common form of strike in bass fishing is a
reaction strike. That is because bass actually spend a very small portion
of each day actively feeding, if they feed at all that day. Bass strike
lures that come into their "strike window" because they are mean,
instinctive killers. These are basically inactive fish. That's why 90% of
the average basser's trips aren't the trips that they remember for the rest
of their lives.

Generally we have to work pretty hard for that limit. Only occasionally do
we encounter truly active, feeding fish. Those are the days that we load
the boat, Thank the Lord for them. When bass are actively feeding they are
quite catchable, maybe even with a rubber band bouncing only inches from
your lure.

Now, if you truly understand the reaction strike principle you know that
most bass don't inch up to a bait & look it over before eating. Sure,
occasionally they do. But more often than not giving a bass a great look at
a solitary lure is the ticket to failure. That's why if you watch the truly
great jig fishermen, flippers & pitchers like Denny Brauer & Tommy Biffle,
you'll see them put their bait right on shallow cover, let it sink to the
bottom, jiggle it once or twice, then retrieve for their next presentation.
These guys know that the odds of leaving that jig down there for a long
period of time & drawing a strike that didn't come almost instantly are not
good.

You may marvel at how Kevin Van Dam smokes down a shoreline with a
spinnerbait & loads the boat. You may find it a great contrast to the jig
fishing that Brauer does. But in reality he & Brauer are usually fishing
for the same kinds of strikes. Although they prefer using different fishing
methods to draw them, they both are looking for reaction strikes. They know
that is their best bet, plain & simple.

Just as most bass strike at anything they perceive as food that passes
within the reaction strike "window", 90% of bass spook at the first sign of
an unnatural element in their territory.
End

Does this Insult you Rodney? Maybe it's too much information for you to
digest.

"Rodney" wrote in message
Charles B. Summers wrote:

Great explaination Warren... and I'd probably think about putting this

info
in the FAQ's if anyone wants to second it. I'll be glad cut and copy

this to
Andrew.

Do this in it's entirety and it will be SLANDER,, I hope you have a good
lawyer,, I do, I have already sent this post to him, he wants to move
now on it, today, as he can prove damages,, it is a shame ya'll have
taken this this far, but I have no choice now. WIth the amount of
evidence we have after two years of testing, and the amount of
"professional" witnesses to the contrary of these statements, you would
not have a chance.

It's your move, make it.

I'm willing to let it drop at this point, if it goes beyond this , I'm
not. I highly recommend you call your attorney, send him all the post
that have been made, and ask him if you should proceed. It just might
save your butt. (unless he just wants to make about 50,000 grand from
"you" trying to defend this)

You see now if people do a search on my products and find these post,
it would cost future sells, and the fact they are totally based on
"LIES" Damages will be awarded

This goes way beyond freedom of speech.

DOn't push me any further, you will live to regret it.

I'm not threating you, I'm warning you, I don't bluff

I have documented and filmed proof of every statement that I have made
to this group concerning the Boomerang and the Long SHot.

What you personally say, is your own business, what you post to the web
as being fact, is not, unless you have proof, and are willing to pay to
defend it.

If you would like to have your attorney speak to mine before you make
the worst mistake of your life, that I can arrange.

Otherwise let this drop now, I'm tired of playing these chillist games.

Old January 26th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Ditto. Doc
================
"Team Horner Fishing" wrote in message ...
Rodney's right. (Did I just say that?) Let's just drop it. I don't need to see
any more evidence to confirm what I've thought all along....he's a moron.
Jim Horner
http://www.teamhornerfishing.com

Old January 26th, 2004, 07:45 PM
\The Shadow\

Everyone should read Bob La Londe's response under the thread Flying Lures!

And really Rodney, just how many people do you think you can win over to
your way of thinking. When you continually use the same tactics to introduce
these inventions of yours.

Personally I could care less about your "Drop Wriggly"
thingamajig, But at least your moronic spewings have livened up a NG that
has seen better days!

--
"The Shadow"
Millennium Rods
"Rodney" wrote in message
Charles B. Summers wrote:

[...]

!!!!!!!

Old January 26th, 2004, 09:50 PM
RR

Default SW spinnerbaits

Didnt expect all this from my original post.... wasnt trying to stir in any
pot. In any case, I got the lures today and they look GREAT. Cant wait to
try them out this weekend. Thanks guys.

"RR" wrote in message

Well, after reading posts about the Secret Weapon spinnerbaits, I have
finally decided to give them a try. As if I needed more spinnerbaits, I
ordered 3 today. Got a friend of mine to order some as well so we could
order together. We each got 3 in different sizes and colors. Hoping they
will get here before the 31st so I can try them out on a local tournament
here!
At least if they work, we wont be lying to the members of our bass club

when
we say we caught them on a 'secret weapon'.

Old January 26th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Eric Ryder

Sure wish you had made that delineation before Charles

/drags ass up soapbox/
That said, what we have here is two people that excel in getting under the
others skin. Actually, Rodney is pretty good at getting under everyones
skin. That doesn't mean a thing about the product - I was intrigued enough
to request some of the material (... and no, I've never possessed a flying
lure, banjo minnow, helicoptering thingy or Popeils pocket fisherman). All
I care about is catching ALL the fish in the lake and learning how to fool
'em a second time.

What I've been hoping for is that Rodney had picked up some skills at
promoting (doesn't appear so), and that Warrens knee wouldn't jerk so hard
when he saw him coming (didn't happen). No one wants any lawyers in here
unless they fish.

Since the disagreement seems to be purely personal, there's no question that
it belongs off-list.
/dismount/

Eric Ryder
rofb reader since day one

"Charles B. Summers" (Comcast) wrote in
message ...

Old January 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Charles B. Summers

LOL...

Rodney has joined the ole Kill-File along with all his @sympatico buddies.

Old January 27th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:51:52 -0600, Rodney sent
into the ether:

Charles B. Summers wrote:

[...]

Rodney, I am not a leader in this group. Nor am I a fool. I have
been around this and other groups you have been on longer than you
have. You are by my definition a Buffoon. A professional Buffoon at
that.

If anyone wants my definition of Buffoon, do a google newsgroup search
on Fractenna. He was and still is the model for all apprentice
Buffoons to admire.

Again, Rodney, you are a Buffoon. Nothing more, nothing less.
Take your lawyer and shove it!

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
Old January 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
Joe

You must have set a NG record for the most innocent post that flamed off
topic and out of control. ;-) Joe Z.

Old January 27th, 2004, 01:54 AM
J Buck

Note to self: Don't ever offer a gadget, no matter how gimmicky, FREE to
this newsgroup and try to defend myself when ridiculed.