OT. Musings of a man enamoured

Old December 14th, 2005, 11:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default OT. Musings of a man enamoured

To see the lovelight shining in your dearestīs eyes,
observe, enthralled, the wondrous beauty, far beyond description or compare,
run the awful gamut of emotions, from heaven on earth, to dark and deep
despair.

Will she come? Has she time? Is she thinking on you?
How can it be that you are loved, and love indeed, to such incredible
extent?
When you had long since thought your fire, and hope, and passion, were all
spent?

What strange caprices life still holds in store,
The loving touch of warm and vibrant skin, which kisses you awake at last,
soft inviting arms enfold, and you fall into a sweet abyss, forget the past.

Lost in mystic realms that threaten to devour your very soul,
you still find time and grace to offer up a prayer of thanks to gods
unknown,
who deemed it fit to place you, once again, on loveīs aparently eternal
throne.

TL
MC

Old December 15th, 2005, 12:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:57:21 +0100, "Mike Connor"
wrote:

who deemed it fit to place you, once again, on loveīs aparently eternal
throne.

Good for you Mike.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old December 15th, 2005, 12:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Charlie Choc" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
SNIP
Good for you Mike.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

Thanks Charlie, it may well kill me, but I will die happy!

Quite amazing what an incredible effect loving somebody has on one. I had
quite forgotten, or at least banished the knowledge to deep memory, certain
as I was that I never would experience such again.

Colours are brighter, music is more joyful, the air tastes sweeter, I have a
lot of drive to do all sorts of things, and I want to make everybody happy,
but especially of course my loved one. A little more sleep would be nice
though, when she is here we donīt sleep much, and when she is not here, I
can not sleep for thinking of her.

Not many men have such luck it seems. I donīt know how or why I should, and
I donīt much care really. I am very very happy at the moment.

TL
MC

Old December 15th, 2005, 12:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Mike Connor wrote:
snip
Not many men have such luck it seems. I donīt know how or why I should, and
I donīt much care really. I am very very happy at the moment.

Glad to hear it, Mike. I don't know of anyone more
deserving of such luck.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 15th, 2005, 01:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Mike Connor wrote:
To see the lovelight shining in your dearestīs eyes,
observe, enthralled, the wondrous beauty, far beyond description or
compare,

Excellent! Congrats, Mike.
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 15th, 2005, 02:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Mike Connor" wrote in
:

Not many men have such luck it seems. I donīt know how or why I
should, and I donīt much care really. I am very very happy at the
moment.

....congratulations Mike! Uh, does she have a sister?

Frank Sr.
Old December 15th, 2005, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Church" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
9.11...
"Mike Connor" wrote in
:

Not many men have such luck it seems. I donīt know how or why I
should, and I donīt much care really. I am very very happy at the
moment.

...congratulations Mike! Uh, does she have a sister?

Frank Sr.

She has three, all beautiful. Her parents are not exactly enthusiastic about
us being together. Indeed, I rather got the impression they thought it
somehow perverse. I am one year younger than her father. For all you nosy
buggers, she is twenty five, and stunningly beautiful. I still cant really
imagine why she even talked to me in the first place, ( although the
romantic love song I was playing on the guitar at the time may have had some
influence!).

All considered, I donīt reckon you have much chance. Or can you play guitar?

She will be here in ten minutes, so please forgive me if I bow out
gracefully for the nonce. Have to try and make myself "huebsch", or ta the
very least vaguely presentable, and that is a somewhat involved procedure
nowadays!

( Now whereīs that F§$%&&$ hairpiece????).

Only joking! She likes guys with very short hair! Which is just as well
donīt you think?

TL
MC

Old December 15th, 2005, 04:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Mike Connor" wrote in message
To see the lovelight shining in your dearestīs eyes,
observe, enthralled, the wondrous beauty, far beyond description or
compare,
run the awful gamut of emotions, from heaven on earth, to dark and deep
despair.

the greatest gift of a new love is that you regain your innocence.

congratulations.

your friend in the old north state
wayno

Old December 15th, 2005, 06:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

I remember some very sad stuff not long ago, it's great to hear you've
recovered.

Chas
remove fly fish to e mail directly