Looking for Mr. Goodbait.

Old October 20th, 2003, 02:17 AM
Charles B. Summers

Default Looking for Mr. Goodbait.

Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton candy?

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 20th, 2003, 02:53 AM
Brad Coovert

Anyone know where to find the baby brushhogs in a color called cotton candy?

www.softbaits.com

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm

Old October 20th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Charles B. Summers

Ok... looking over the site again that Brad Coovert posted, the color that
I'm looking for (Watermelon Candy, instead of Cotton Cany) is not in stock.
Anyone have a source for these???

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...

Old October 20th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Brad Coovert

Sorry Charles.

www.zoombaits.com is out of stock also.

Tackle Warehouse has some....

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/style...l?styleref=175

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:23 PM
BassMr.

Academy Sports has them Charles,I bought some this afternoon.They also have
a Watermelon Candy color that looks delicious as well.

Old October 20th, 2003, 10:32 PM
BassMr.

Addendum: the large Cotton candy color is on sale for only $.88,the sales
guy said he "thinks" they are discontinuing that particular color.

Old October 20th, 2003, 11:39 PM
go-bassn

I have to ask - is Charles looking for PINK baits?

Warren

ink.net...

Old October 20th, 2003, 11:55 PM
RichZ

Go-bassn wrote:
is Charles looking for PINK baits?

No, he corrected himself, and said he REALLY meant watermelon candy. EG,
watermelonseed with green and purple flake.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing