For Tom Littleton

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default For Tom Littleton

It's been just under a year now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aqMD...eature=related

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

Op

Old August 24th, 2008, 12:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
It's been just under a year now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aqMD...eature=related

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

I figure that App State doesn't exactly sneak up on anyone, at this point.
Prepare to start a solid I-AA season by getting crushed by a top Ten
football team.
Tom

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

Are we making a prediction and solicitng wagers?

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
. ..
"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

Are we making a prediction and solicitng wagers?

In my case, Op did that weeks ago. He's just chattering
before losingg
Tom

Old August 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
. ..
"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Get ready to pay up you MoFo!

Are we making a prediction and solicitng wagers?

In my case, Op did that weeks ago. He's just chattering
before losingg
Tom

Actually, I'm combining Hope, Prayer, and Smackmouth to create the cyber
ju-ju necessary to ensure an Appstate win.

You see, I ain't never had me no Maryland crabs a'fore. And after I eats me
my crabs, I'm gonna kick your butt fishin', usin' the flyz you hand tied for
ME!

[insert here an insane laugh, and whatever the onomatopoeia sound is for a
former smoker's cough]

Sincerely yours,
Op

Old August 24th, 2008, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You see, I ain't never had me no Maryland crabs a'fore. And after I eats
me my crabs, I'm gonna kick your butt fishin', usin' the flyz you hand
tied for ME!

[insert here an insane laugh, and whatever the onomatopoeia sound is for a
former smoker's cough]

Sincerely yours,
Op

more likely outcome is that you'll have a case of crabs and attract
flies.........
your friend,
Tom

Old August 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Actually, I'm combining Hope, Prayer, and Smackmouth to create the cyber
ju-ju necessary to ensure an Appstate win.

The only thing Appstate can hope for this weekend is a better showing then
the last time they showed up in Death Valley. Otherwise they's gonna be
Tiger Bait again.

Geaux Tigers.

Old August 24th, 2008, 10:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
. ..

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Actually, I'm combining Hope, Prayer, and Smackmouth to create the cyber
ju-ju necessary to ensure an Appstate win.

The only thing Appstate can hope for this weekend is a better showing then
the last time they showed up in Death Valley. Otherwise they's gonna be
Tiger Bait again.

Geaux Tigers.

Yee of little faith!

Appstate is gonna de-claw and de-fang that little pussy cat of a team!

I ain't a serious bettin' man, but I'll go ya a case of your favorite beer
and you buy or tie me a number of flyz of same value. You give me 14 points,
same deal I have with Tom.

Love,
Op --Kick LSU's asses, Go Appalachian State
University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--

Old August 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You see, I ain't never had me no Maryland crabs a'fore. And after I eats
me my crabs, I'm gonna kick your butt fishin', usin' the flyz you hand
tied for ME!

[insert here an insane laugh, and whatever the onomatopoeia sound is for
a former smoker's cough]

Sincerely yours,
Op

more likely outcome is that you'll have a case of crabs and attract
flies.........
your friend,
Tom

Been there done that :~^ (

Your pal,
Op

Old August 24th, 2008, 10:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message

Yee of little faith!

I be of great faith. I also be from LSU.

Is the line 14? I have not looked yet.