IT'S BIDEN....

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default IT'S BIDEN....

close enough...i think ya get my point....btw: my time mag
came today,,,the kids got scared from the pic of the "scary
man" on the cover...yikes......biden had him pegged earlier
this year when he spoke of hussines's "qualifications"..sorry,
not too good at spelling muslium ****....

good on ya, rich! A try at the usual middle name smear, and you even manage
to **** that up. Congrats!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Old August 24th, 2008, 01:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
close enough...i think ya get my point....btw: my time mag
came today,,,the kids got scared from the pic of the "scary
man" on the cover...yikes......biden had him pegged earlier
this year when he spoke of hussines's "qualifications"..sorry,
not too good at spelling muslium ****....

It's Oh So funny to watch rightwing nut cases **** ther pants. All y'all got
going for ya is fear-mongering.

How many houses do you own beancounter? If you are able to count them,
you're doin' better than John McBushed is capable of!

Op

Old August 24th, 2008, 02:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

i've visited all 50 states... ‹(•¿•)›

On Aug 23, 6:54*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in ...
close enough...i think ya get my point....btw: my time mag
came today,,,the kids got scared from the pic of the "scary
man" on the cover...yikes......biden had him pegged earlier
this year when he spoke of hussines's "qualifications"..sorry,
not too good at spelling muslium ****....

It's Oh So funny to watch rightwing nut cases **** ther pants. All y'all got
going for ya is fear-mongering.

How many houses do you own beancounter? If you are able to count them,
you're doin' better than John McBushed is capable of!

Op

good on ya, rich! A try at the usual middle name smear, and you even
manage
to **** that up. Congrats!
Tom- Hide quoted text -

Old August 24th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

i've visited all 57 states... ‹(•¿•)›

On Aug 23, 6:54*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen"
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in ...

Old August 24th, 2008, 03:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

Mulim **** eh?

No f'in way am I getting involved in this thread - but I thought that Biden
was a salmonoid

Fred
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:20:43 GMT, "Fred"
wrote:

Mulim **** eh?

No f'in way am I getting involved in this thread - but I thought that Biden
was a salmonoid

Fred

Geez..."muslium," "mulim"...what, did you crackers forget how to spell
"raghead" or something...

Sheesh,
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

wrote in message
Geez..."muslium," "mulim"...what, did you crackers forget how to spell
"raghead" or something...

Sheesh,

no kidding......insults, when typed out by those too stupid to spell them
properly, sort of lose the sting. It would be like me getting all worked up,
and calling beancounter a right wing whackjob who was 'illiterit'.....
Tom

Old August 24th, 2008, 02:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

that fig's you want to shift the discussion to gramer, vs. the
winps the dems have "put up for slaughter"....

Old August 24th, 2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

priceless!

The spelling and other English mistakes wilst saying it does not matter
brings this little email that was sent to me by an officer of the American
Conservative Union. Either it is what passes for humor in the republican
camp or serves to prove how they need to run their campaign. The reader can
decide for themselves I guess.

The Adventures of T. Boone Pickens

Episode 13

by ThShifties

Late one evening at the Pickens mansion. The legendary billionaire has been
entertaining John McCain and Karl Rove.

McCain: I think I'd like to take a break. Do you have a DVD player?

Pickens: Sure. to his assistant Show him, willya?

McCain follows the assistant down the hall to a recreation room. The
assistant returns a few minutes later.

Pickens: What's he watching?

Assistant: Top Gun.

Rove: It's his favorite.

Pickens: Karl, I gotta ask you. What's wrong with John?

Rove: suddenly wary How do you mean?

Pickens: He seems goofy. You know. Simple. The John McCain I recall was a
****er. Always mad at somebody. Now he acts like a booby. I saw him on TV
the other night. Picks up an Obama tire gauge I felt like I needed this to
measure the air pressure inside his damn skull.

Rove: I guess I can tell you.

Pickens: Tell me what?

Rove: He's, well, dumbed down.

Pickens: You mean, like a lobo-tummy?

Rove: Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. It's more like self-hypnosis. He
practices not understanding things. Being confused about issues.

Pickens: What's the damn point?

Rove: surprised It's for the campaign, of course.

Pickens: What's bein' dumb have to do with bein' President?

Rove: Boone, when's the last time we had a smart President?

Pickens: Bill Clinton.

Rove: Excluding Democrats.

Pickens: thinks Well. I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin', don't rush me. I guess
Nixon.

Rove: Right. And look how that turned out.

Pickens: So you're sayin' we don't want a smart President. But then, who do
we want?

Rove: A dope. A genial dope.

Pickens: I don't see that.

Rove: That's because you're smart. Smart people never understand how much
everybody else hates them. The conservative voter wants to cast his ballot
for a candidate that doesn't understand the issues any better than he does.

Pickens: Possibly a whiff of truth in that. Maybe even a stink bomb.

Rove: Think back to high school. Nothing's changed.

Pickens: That's just depressing.

Rove: Not to me. I built a career on it.

McCain reappears in the doorway, wearing pyjamas..

McCain: You don't have any of that Italian ice cream, do you? Jellytoe? That
stuff is just good.

Pickens: I'll send out for some, Johnny.