The grossest miscalculation I have ever seen on roff

Old September 17th, 2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

Default OT The grossest miscalculation I have ever seen on roff

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.

Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to dieing
Dieing doesn't sound like all that much fun.

With apologies to some *artist*, I just forget which one.

Wayne

Old September 17th, 2008, 01:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Not at all Kenny boy,

You know what's funny here is that is exactly what the Pirate calls
Fourty. I Mike channeling Dave?
Frank Reid
Old September 17th, 2008, 01:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Lysyk

Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.

Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to dieing
Dieing doesn't sound like all that much fun.

With apologies to some *artist*, I just forget which one.

Wayne

John Cougar Mellwncamp - The Authority Song

Tim Lysyk
Old September 17th, 2008, 01:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Tim Lysyk" wrote in message
newsjYzk.181$T65.38@edtnps82...
Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.

Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to dieing
Dieing doesn't sound like all that much fun.

With apologies to some *artist*, I just forget which one.

Wayne

John Cougar Mellwncamp - The Authority Song

Welshman?

In any case, growing old is the inevitable consequence of not dying young.
As is seen here every day, growing old, which leads inevitably to dying,
happens whether or not one grows up. Thus, one dies either way.

Meanwhile, mikie.....and all the rest of the juveniles who camp here for
years at a time.....demonstrate that NOT growing up is definitely NOT fun.

Stupidity is making the same wrong decision......over and over and over and
over and over and over.......

Wolfgang

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.

Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to dieing
Dieing doesn't sound like all that much fun.

With apologies to some *artist*, I just forget which one.

Wayne

John Cougar Mellwncamp - The Authority Song

Welshman? * * *

In any case, growing old is the inevitable consequence of not dying young..
As is seen here every day, growing old, which leads inevitably to dying,
happens whether or not one grows up. *Thus, one dies either way.

Meanwhile, mikie.....and all the rest of the juveniles who camp here for
years at a time.....demonstrate that NOT growing up is definitely NOT fun..

Stupidity is making the same wrong decision......over and over and over and
over and over and over.......

Wolfgang

And yet......

:-)
--riverman
Old September 17th, 2008, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Lysyk

Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

but maybe you could try just growing up.
Growing up leads to Growing old,
Growing old leads to dieing
Dieing doesn't sound like all that much fun.

With apologies to some *artist*, I just forget which one.

Wayne

John Cougar Mellwncamp - The Authority Song

Welshman?

In any case, growing old is the inevitable consequence of not dying young.
As is seen here every day, growing old, which leads inevitably to dying,
happens whether or not one grows up. Thus, one dies either way.

Meanwhile, mikie.....and all the rest of the juveniles who camp here for
years at a time.....demonstrate that NOT growing up is definitely NOT fun.

Stupidity is making the same wrong decision......over and over and over and
over and over and over.......

Wolfgang

Nah.....typing in a dark room with large sausage-like fingers, then not
bothering to proof-read the results, leads to bad spelling and humorous
interpretations.

Tim Lysyk
Old September 17th, 2008, 03:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

And yet, everyone here is free to think and act as he sees fit. A
fundamental fact whose simple reality escapes many and whose implications
elude almost all of the rest.

Wolfgang

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Tim Lysyk" wrote in message
Wayne Knight wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

[...]

Ah. I thought that perhaps, given his penchant for rearranging his name
over the years, he might finally have decided to return to his humble rural
roots or something.

Wolfgang

Old September 17th, 2008, 09:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Wolfgang typed:
"Tim J." wrote in message
m...
rb608 typed:
. . . the rest of you ought to be ashamed.

Personally, and I won't speak for "the rest of you", I don't appreciate
the scolding. I deal with my own demons and don't need to go exorcising
others.

Still, it's not entirely uninteresting that some individuals' observations
are deemed offensive enough to require comment while others' are not.

Being interested in that and scolding are two different actions. Besides, I
live for your amusement.
--
TL,
Tim