Bighorn Trip

Old September 20th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Willi

Default Bighorn Trip

I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on my website:

http://www.crystalglen.net/Fishing/Bighorn.htm

Lots of photos. I compressed them down but it will still be a slow load
for you people using dialup.

Willi

Old September 20th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Danl

Great pix and report, Willi. Damn that looks like fun.

I really don't want to know how Warren got the oar UP his ass, but I do hope
that eventually he got it out. Then again, he sure seems happy about
something.....

Danl

Old September 20th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Bill Mason

"Willi" wrote in message
I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on my

website:

As always, an excellent TR and photos...thanks!

Cheers
Bill

Old September 20th, 2003, 10:27 PM
slenon

Great report. Makes me miss the mountains more than a little.

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm

Old September 20th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Stephen Welsh

Willi wrote in
:

I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on
my website:

http://www.crystalglen.net/Fishing/Bighorn.htm

Great stuff Willi!

Steve
Old September 20th, 2003, 11:13 PM
rw

Willi wrote:
I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on my website:

http://www.crystalglen.net/Fishing/Bighorn.htm

Lots of photos. I compressed them down but it will still be a slow load
for you people using dialup.

Willi

This was truly an excellent trip. The weather sucked 80% of the time,
with gale-force winds, but that other 20% was glorious.

It really frosts my ass when that dip**** Fortenberry says Willi is too
impatient or clumsy to be a good dry-fly fisherman. Willi is, hands
down, by far the best angler I've ever seen on rising fish. It's
freaking unbelieveable. (I've fished with Ken.)

Old September 20th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Larry L

wonderful report .... the Bighorn is one place I've never been, but always
wanted to go ...maybe next year

oh, on my 24.6 dialup ... it only takes a little longer to d/load the page
than drive to Montana g but it's worth it

Old September 21st, 2003, 01:42 AM
daytripper

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:42:54 -0600, Willi wrote:

I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on my website:

http://www.crystalglen.net/Fishing/Bighorn.htm

Lots of photos. I compressed them down but it will still be a slow load
for you people using dialup.

Nice collection of pics, willi. Thanks for putting them up where we could see
'em...

/daytripper (those spawning pinks are freaky looking...)
Old September 21st, 2003, 02:40 AM
Tim J.

"Willi" wrote...
I got some photos from Steve and Bob and put up a trip report on my website:

Very cool, Willi. Thanks.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 21st, 2003, 03:12 AM
Clark Reid

"rw" wrote:

It really frosts my ass when that dip**** Fortenberry says Willi is too
impatient or clumsy to be a good dry-fly fisherman. Willi is, hands
down, by far the best angler I've ever seen on rising fish. It's
freaking unbelieveable. (I've fished with Ken.)

I've detected in Ken previously insecurities which manafest as jealousy a
lot. It is obvious through this forum, some 8000 miles away that Willi is a
exceptional and respected angler. I have seen nothing from Ken to indicate
anything similar.

Willi also gives one hell of a trip report!
--
Clark Reid
http://www.dryflynz.com