How do you all rig Exude Shrimp?

Old March 13th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Mark

Default How do you all rig Exude Shrimp?

I got carried away on my last trip to Bass Pro Shops, and came out with
a package of Exude Shrimp, among other things.

Problem is, there's precious little information on the bag or on the
Mister Twister site to tell you how to rig them.

Do you use jigheads, and if so, forwards or backwards?

Do you Texas-rig them kind of like a worm? Carolina rig?

Something else entirely?

I'm kind of curious about how I can best rig these things, and any
suggestions, anecdotes or commentary is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Old March 14th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Sarge

"Mark" wrote "I got carried away on my last trip to Bass Pro Shops, and came
out with a package of Exude Shrimp, among other things.
Problem is, there's precious little information on the bag or on the Mister
Twister site to tell you how to rig them.
Do you use jigheads, and if so, forwards or backwards? Do you Texas-rig
them kind of like a worm? Carolina rig?
Something else entirely? I'm kind of curious about how I can best rig these
things, and any suggestions, anecdotes or commentary is appreciated."

Go to
http://www.mepps.com/mistertwister/l...ures&Uniq=1340
for a picture of one rigged on a sal****er jig head.

Sarge