Future trip report

Old July 30th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Joe McIntosh

Default Future trip report

out of Canidian club to add to my m and r vermoth for my mabhattens this
evening so drug out a bottle of 10 year old jim beam yo use tonight and
after three efforts to get mixture right thought i would offer a future
trip report.
my last one describing western clave got scant attention althout i had my
squaw correct grammer and do spell check-perhaps i forgot to hjit send

leaving sunday to spend a couple of weeks in son in laws cabin on lake me
lack [big ] in minnosotta--he has big bass boat and we will catch lots of
wall eye--but my plans are to fish edges of lake in early morning for small
mouth bass. will be in canoe with 6wt but with lots of lilly pads and
weeds don"t don't offer good results with sneaky pete popper. Need help on
fly selection. hit reply

went to book store last evening and browsed three ff magazines and all had
articles on top ten flies for use on madison or yellowstone--my advice would
be to ask willie or bruiser catching fish beside you what they are using--!

Hope all of you guys are happy--i am not - it rained all day- no tennis or
fishing- so i am reading a new biography of J J Audubon by william
souder---sort of historyonic but if you are interested in life of folks
moving west in 1860 a good read.

What brand of indians do the have in minnasota and do the squaws comb
their hair ? I might sneak out a couple of nights and test the waters. see
next future tr
Indian joe

Old July 30th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Cyli

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:54:24 GMT, "Joe McIntosh"
wrote:

Mil Lacs Lake? Mostly Dakota Indians, I believe.

Every Indian woman I've seen has had her hair combed neatly enough.

Cyli
http://www.visi.com/~cyli

Old July 30th, 2004, 04:26 AM
bruiser

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

see next future tr
Indian joe

Looking forward to it!

bruce h

Old July 30th, 2004, 04:26 AM
bruiser

"Joe McIntosh" wrote

see next future tr
Indian joe

Looking forward to it!

bruce h

Old July 30th, 2004, 04:56 AM
rw

Joe McIntosh wrote:

What brand of indians do the have in minnasota

That would be the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe (Chippewa Tribe).

Old July 30th, 2004, 04:56 AM
rw

Old July 30th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Chas Wade

"Joe McIntosh" wrote:
...nice TR snipped ...

That was good reading Joe. I think you need a Blackbeard, maybe with a
weed guard, and a wire leader. I've caught many pike, a couple salmon,
and a walleye on that fly, but haven't put it in front of a bass yet.
I haven't fished Minnesota for about 30 years, but I will get back one
of these years.

Why does the rain keep you in from fishing? Did the crick rise?

Hope to see the next TR soon.

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/w...ome.html-.html
San Juan Pictures at:
http://home.comcast.net/~chasepike/wsb/index.html

Old July 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Tim J.

"Joe McIntosh" wrote...
out of Canidian club to add to my m and r vermoth for my mabhattens this
evening so drug out a bottle of 10 year old jim beam yo use tonight and
after three efforts to get mixture right thought i would offer a future
trip report.
my last one describing western clave got scant attention althout i had my
squaw correct grammer and do spell check. . .

Well, THERE'S the problem! They're much more fun to read in their, er, native
state.
--
TL,
Tim