$209.16

Old April 7th, 2008, 05:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default $209.16

On Apr 6, 3:50*pm, "Derek" wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

Damn, it's that time of year when I have to renew all my
fishing licenses. I bought non-resident fishing licenses
and trout stamps in Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota plus
fishing and hunting resident licenses in Illinois and the
bill came to $209.16. And I still have to buy the federal
waterfowl stamp.

I'm not complaining, just wondering how in the hell folks
can afford this fishing and hunting habit.

(could be worse, as I recall I paid just as much for the
combination of non-resident Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and
Yellowstone.)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Be thankful in England as well as a rod licence at £24.50 ($49) for Trout or
£66.50 for
*Trout and Salmon ($133 ) we get to pay local *tickets *to actually fish.A
ticket for the season
on Ladybower comes in at £310 ( $620) to be fair it is a stocked water but
there is little or
no 'free fishing' of note thats what we get for living on a small island.
Derek

Small island thing maybe, but in Western Ireland a few years ago it
seemed the deal was quite open. I ran into some French kids on an
opportunistic fishing road trip, and natives with a refreshing
attitude toward creative tresspass. But then that could just be the
Irish attitude toward most things involving authority.

Old April 10th, 2008, 06:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Derek

wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 18:02:30 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Damn, it's that time of year when I have to renew all my
fishing licenses. I bought non-resident fishing licenses
and trout stamps in Wisconsin, Michigan and Minnesota plus
fishing and hunting resident licenses in Illinois and the
bill came to $209.16. And I still have to buy the federal
waterfowl stamp.

I'm not complaining, just wondering how in the hell folks
can afford this fishing and hunting habit.

(could be worse, as I recall I paid just as much for the
combination of non-resident Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and
Yellowstone.)

Um...how much are planning to put aside for bail money and fines for not
having a LA NR license...

TC,

You have me thinking we are planning to take a holiday next year to visit
wifeys
family mainly Michigan ( K-Zoo) so if I am over for 2 weeks what permits am
I likely to need . V was saying about some regulations about parking out in
the
national park land needing permissions anybody familiar with the rules?
Derek
(uk)

Old April 10th, 2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Derek" wrote in message

You have me thinking we are planning to take a holiday next year to visit
wifeys
family mainly Michigan ( K-Zoo) so if I am over for 2 weeks what permits
am
I likely to need . V was saying about some regulations about parking out
in the
national park land needing permissions anybody familiar with the rules?
Derek
(uk)

If your plans are for fishing only in Michigan, it will cost you $42 for an
annual non-resident license for all species.....assuming fees have not
changed since last year. It's really a very good deal.

Not quite sure what you are asking about national parks.

Wolfgang