Ping Mark Bowen

Old December 10th, 2006, 10:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Ping Mark Bowen

Mark:
Are you sending me emails requesting that I email you back? If not, then
something has ahold of your name, (but a different email address) and is
spamming. If so, then let me know.

--riverman

Old December 10th, 2006, 10:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"riverman" wrote in message ...
Mark:
Are you sending me emails requesting that I email you back? If not, then
something has ahold of your name, (but a different email address) and is
spamming. If so, then let me know.

--riverman

My apologies Myron. If it was the Applebee's thingy. I got carried away
and made a poor decision. Please ignore, it won't happen again.

Mark

Old December 10th, 2006, 11:02 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

"Opus" wrote in message
news

"riverman" wrote in message
Mark:
Are you sending me emails requesting that I email you back? If not, then
something has ahold of your name, (but a different email address) and is
spamming. If so, then let me know.

--riverman

My apologies Myron. If it was the Applebee's thingy. I got carried away
and made a poor decision. Please ignore, it won't happen again.

No need to apologize, and I'm happy to reply to your email to see if it
works. I just wanted to give you a heads up in case the spambots were
pretending to be you.

Still want me to reply?

--riverman

Old December 10th, 2006, 11:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"riverman" wrote in message ...

Still want me to reply?

--riverman

Sure, If it was the $50 certificate for 9 e-mails. If it twernt that I have
no idea.

Thanks again,

Mark

Old December 10th, 2006, 11:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

"Opus" wrote in message

"riverman" wrote in message ...

Still want me to reply?

--riverman

Sure, If it was the $50 certificate for 9 e-mails. If it twernt that I
have no idea.

Thanks again,

Hmm, not it weren't that. I deleted that g. It was this:
---------------------------

Would you folks try to send me an e-mail? I seem to
be experiencing
problems with my e-mail. I can't receive e-mail from
mother, so I want
check if this is a larger problem.

---------------------------

--riverman

Old December 10th, 2006, 12:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"riverman" wrote in message ...
Hmm, not it weren't that. I deleted that g. It was this:
---------------------------

Would you folks try to send me an e-mail? I seem to
be experiencing
problems with my e-mail. I can't receive e-mail from
mother, so I want
check if this is a larger problem.

---------------------------

--riverman

Okay, just what are you trying to do to me! I mean, I just got out of the
hospital and you want to mock me!

Yeah, I sent that one too. Sorry about that one as well. You shouldn't
receive anymore really strange e-mail from me, I hope, in the future, or at
least the next 20 minutes.

I think things are working fine now--except for my mind! And I am itching
all over! I think I'm having an allergic reaction to my pain meds.

Oh yeah, if some one from sex.littlefarmanimals.com contact you, I had
nothing to do with that one, really!

mark

Old December 10th, 2006, 12:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

"Opus" wrote in message

"riverman" wrote in message
[...]

OK, first of all, I'm not mocking you. Just trying to figure out what you
need from me, and I'm happy to oblige. And first of all, you're always
welcome to send me emails. And first of all, how did you op go? And first of
all, I already subscribe to sex.littlefarmanimals.com. And first of all,
how's your mind?
--riverman

Old December 10th, 2006, 01:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

"riverman" wrote in message ...

OK, first of all, I'm not mocking you. Just trying to figure out what you
need from me, and I'm happy to oblige. And first of all, you're always
welcome to send me emails. And first of all, how did you op go? And first
of all, I already subscribe to sex.littlefarmanimals.com. And first of
all, how's your mind?
--riverman

Someone stop the PINGING! That incessant PINGING in my head!

Oh yeah, I thought all was fine yesterday, but apparently sleeping with a
neck brace on is not comfort inducing. Strange dreams. Did I mention
strange dreams?

Anyway, I'm much better now, as any fool could plainly see?

Really, sorry about the e-mails. I don't have too many folks in my address
book after my harddrive crashed a few weeks back, so you and Tim J. and God
knows who else got the honors of my drug induced e-mails.

Again, I promise to never let it happen again, really. Okay, if the drugs
kick in again, it could possibly happen, but I am making every effort on my
part to stop the PINGING. What have you done for me lately?

You're laughing Mary? Why are you laughing Mary? Stop laughing Mary!!!

Op