An interesting comment...

Old September 27th, 2008, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

Default An interesting comment...

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

well, yes and no. This whole tack is starting to sound like whistling past
the graveyard. Oh, and two interesting poll-
related items:
PA poll of the 'Alabama' part of the state(ie: not Pittsburgh or
Philadelphia) showed McCain statistically tied with Obama. If that holds
up, put Obama FIRMLY in control of 23 electoral votes
Second--Pew Trust study of polling methodologies shows a 5% undercount
estimate of Obama support, due to virtually all polls incapable of hitting
cell-phone only users, who have no landline to identify.
Every bit as interesting as speculation on who wants what out of Obama in
Congress. And, with real numbers to back it up.
Tom
Obama by 48 electoral votes, at least.

thanks

mk5000

"Maybe we could make that dream for real
Like way back then
When love was yours and mine
Maybe we could bring it back to life"--mariah carey, mine again

Old September 27th, 2008, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"Mr Opus McDopus" wrote in message

"Igor The Terrible" wrote in message

Exactly!!! ...and go ahead of the class.

any particular time?

So far as the debate last night...it was a dog and an embaraament to
our country. Either of the clowns brought ANYTHING to the table
except the same business as usual bull**** that typically spews out of
Washington. You might as well vote for Paris Hilton or Pee Wee
Herman...things won't be any different.

I can't believe the public can't see through this nonsense. Moreover,
I am absolutely stumped that American taxpayers don't understand the
simple capitalist concept: You get more of what you happily pay for.
In other words, the more bailouts you give, the more failures you
get.

I cannot believe that some anonymous ****-maggot with such a **** poor
grasp of the English langauge would think that any American taxpayer gives
a **** about anything that he, she, it is trying so desparately to convey?

so you just finished listening to the Prez's radio address.

mk5000

"And I'm feeling vulnerable tonight
Cause I don't wanna miss the chance
Of reliving our sweet romance
Boy I'm so confused down deep inside"--mariah carey

Old September 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen

"marika" wrote in message

[...]

You seem confused. You have the OP's post and mine lumped together, yet you
removed the OP's header, which makes it appear as though I had posted all
that you chose to comment about?

Therefore, I cannot answer your first query about "time."

My only contribution to this thread was "I cannot believe that some
anonymous ****-maggot with such a **** poor grasp of the English langauge
would think that any American taxpayer gives a **** about anything that he,
she, it is trying so desparately to convey?"

So, if you are asking *me* if I "just finished listening to the Prez's radio
address[,]" the answer is no. There would be no point in listening to a
lying POS like him, unless he were to state that he was resigning as POTUS,
effective immediately!

Op --aka, Mark H. Bowen--

Old September 27th, 2008, 06:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
riverman

On Sep 27, 10:00*pm, "marika" wrote:
[...]

Maybe we could bring it back to life"--mariah carey, mine again- Hide quoted text -

What's with all the Mariah Carey non-sequitors?

--riverman

"The things that pass for knowledge, I don't understand" Steeley Dan
Old September 28th, 2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
You seem confused. You have the OP's post and mine lumped together, yet
you removed the OP's header, which makes it appear as though I had posted
all that you chose to comment about?

sorry about that, that's how it looks in the newsreader, I couldn't tell
whose stuff was whose

Therefore, I cannot answer your first query about "time."

My only contribution to this thread was "I cannot believe that some
anonymous ****-maggot with such a **** poor grasp of the English langauge
would think that any American taxpayer gives a **** about anything that
he, she, it is trying so desparately to convey?"

So, if you are asking *me* if I "just finished listening to the Prez's
radio address[,]" the answer is no. There would be no point in listening
to a lying POS like him, unless he were to state that he was resigning as
POTUS, effective immediately!

I'm not sure what POS stands for. I do know about the POTUS lies. I agree
that he can't speak English. He slurs most of what he is saying too. But I
feel compelled to listen to him, because I know what he says is a lie.
Primarily, my concern is that those that "work for" him took great advantage
of his - let us call it naivete but it's really megalomania and steered by
god about being right and therefore blindness - and all the crap they write
for him to repeat is all a script so he doesn't understand what he is
saying. He isn't really lying, he is uninformed. His handlers are giving
him lies to repeat. It's sad.

he's only half baked. put him in a microwave. serve pretzels to your
microwave. cease
and desist watiching cnn. turn your microwave into a tv. i know, send him
your watch. see if it is bull**** proof.
have a good night and watch those amenable ones...

mk5000

"unlike the farm families, they dont really know each other.
For thousands of years, people in Europe brewed beer, and even the
kids drank it every day- you cant get cholera from drinking beer.
You'd think some of us anyway, would be adapted to alcohol by now."--day
brown

Old September 28th, 2008, 01:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"riverman" wrote in message

What's with all the Mariah Carey non-sequitors?

They're sigs

sigs don't have to be sequatorial

mk5000

"boy I told you twice
I was only trying to be nice
only trying to be nice"--Mariah Carey

Old September 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
riverman

On Sep 28, 8:58*pm, "marika" wrote:
"riverman" wrote in message

What's with all the Mariah Carey non-sequitors?

They're sigs

sigs don't have to be sequatorial

No, but they ought to at least be signiatorial. Whats all this Mariah
Carey stuff got to do with you? Are you a big fan?

I mean, anyone can just tag on random pieces of songs...
--riverman

"She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
My four, oh, nine." The Beach Boys
Old September 28th, 2008, 05:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"riverman" wrote in message
I mean, anyone can just tag on random pieces of songs...
--riverman

"She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
My four, oh, nine." The Beach Boys

fair point!
Tom

"All the kids wanna sniff some glue,
All the kids want something to do."
Ramones
fits my mood here, sometimes......g

Old September 28th, 2008, 05:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Mr. Bungle - aqueeze me macaroni

I wanna lock Betty Crocker in the kitchen
And knock her upper during supper
Clutter up her butter gutter
Hostess Ding Dong wrapped an eggroll around my wong
While Dolly Madison proceded to ping my pong
Your Milky Way is M'n'M in your britches
And I'll tell you Baby Ruth it looks mighty delicious
Keep blowing my gum, cuz here I come
I'm gonna get you all sticky with my Bubble Yum
Knick knack paddywhack and give your dog a bone, baby
I was givin' some head to some french bread
It was a four course orgy on the spread of my bed
French kissin' french fries in my Fruit of the Looms
I get deeper penetration with a fork and a spoon
I got yogurt meat loaf smeared all over my ***
I stick my weiner in two buns and and then give it the gas
Sour cream from my spleen into Levi jeans
Gonna bust the seams with my refried beans
Ronald McDonald just loves to be fondled
With Big Mac he'll **** it like a Chicken McNugget
Colonel Sanders wants to goose Granny's loose caboose
He's gonna give her a boost with that Kentucky fried juice
Sooper doop poop scoop, loop de loop, chicken coop
Shoot some hoop, top sirloin from the groin
Topped with dick cheese, sneeze, wheeze,
From the skeez disease, wooi!
Take a dump, baby, squirt some gravy
Pour some sugar on me, honey, make it brown & runny
Give a little Flavor Flav, back from the grave
Gonna burn some toast, pump some humpin' rump roast
Knick knack paddywhack, jump in the sack, in fact
Jerk the smack and crack Jack from the back
Bananarama or ramabanana
****in' Barry Manilow on the Copa Cabana
Squeeze me macaroni, slop your face with my bologna
You gotta syphon the spinach, you gotta cream the corn
Sperm scrambles the eggs and a meal is born
Cookin' like a beginner, but I'm goin' up in her
I had Fritos for lunch I'm havin' bush for dinner
Chef Boyardee and the Three Muskateers
Shove Charleston Chews in their rears like queers
Holy moly, guacamole! said my Chips Ahoy
I'm gonna pinch a ravioli on the Pillsbury dough boy
Knick knack paddywhack and give your dog a boner, baby
We came to pottie...we came to pottie down your throat

Don't you just love the classics?
Frank Reid
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"riverman" wrote in message
On Sep 28, 8:58 pm, "marika" wrote:
"riverman" wrote in message

What's with all the Mariah Carey non-sequitors?

They're sigs

sigs don't have to be sequatorial

No, but they ought to at least be signiatorial. Whats all this Mariah
Carey stuff got to do with you? Are you a big fan?

I mean, anyone can just tag on random pieces of songs...
--riverman

"She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
My four, oh, nine." The Beach Boys

I've never heard of the rule you quote. Some people never ever change
their sig lines and it NEVER has anything to do with the discussion at hand.

Also, I like the Beach Boys but could never figure out why their singing the
praises of an ordinary household cleaner. I'd have preferred a song about
Mr. Clean or something.

mk5000

"Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me (uh-huh)"--Mariah Carey