An interesting comment...

Old September 28th, 2008, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

Default An interesting comment...

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message

With Big Mac he'll **** it like a Chicken McNugget
Colonel Sanders wants to goose Granny's loose caboose
He's gonna give her a boost with that Kentucky fried juice
Sooper doop poop scoop, loop de loop, chicken coop

anything having to do with poultry, I refer to Ma. She raises chickens,
well she has only one left but let's say chickens. Also, it's not a chicken
coop. My dad built them a chicken condo, as they have common area with the
dogs and their pen.

As I said anything having to do with chicken I refer to ma, unless it's
chicken in garlic

mk5000

"Resident supported by the speaker view
Want to feel it in your shoe
Let me show you how
Platform
Witnesses"--De La Soul, D A I S Y Age

Old September 29th, 2008, 01:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"Igor The Terrible" wrote in message

So far as the debate last night...it was a dog and an embaraament to
our country.

thanks for letting me know
he was a sweet dog. they had to put him out of his misery

I understand....

mk5000

"I am also toying
with the idea of using Live Bait rigs on one rod while using Lures/
Spinners on a second rod. (Even though Live Bait rigs are not the
standard for Trout)"--Gas Bag

Old September 29th, 2008, 03:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Frank Reid © 2008

"She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
She's real fine, my 409.
My four, oh, nine." The Beach Boys

Also, I like the Beach Boys but could never figure out why their
singing the
praises of an ordinary household cleaner. *I'd have preferred a song
about
Mr. Clean or something.

Okay, you're either female, gay or under 30. Then again, you may be
all three. Welcome to the mad house.
Frank Reid
(who wants to know why we now measure engine size in litres instead of
cubic inches and why did they move the high beam switch from the
floor?)
Old September 29th, 2008, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
riverman

On Sep 29, 10:07*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
Okay, you're either female, gay or under 30. *Then again, you may be
all three. *Welcome to the mad house.

Hmm, something doesn't sit right.

--riverman
(never a fan of lester mosely)
Old September 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Igor The Terrible

On Sep 27, 9:20*am, "Mr Opus McDopus" wrote:
"Igor The Terrible" wrote in ...

Exactly!!! *...and go ahead of the class.

So far as the debate last night...it was a dog and an embaraament to
our country. *Either of the clowns brought ANYTHING to the table
except the same business as usual bull**** that typically spews out of
Washington. *You might as well vote for Paris Hilton or Pee Wee
Herman...things won't be any different.

I can't believe the public can't see through this nonsense. *Moreover,
I am absolutely stumped that American taxpayers don't understand the
simple capitalist concept: *You get more of what you happily pay for.
In other words, the more bailouts you give, the more failures you
get.

I cannot believe that some anonymous ****-maggot with such a **** poor grasp
of the English langauge would think that any American taxpayer gives a ****
about anything that he, she, it is trying so desparately to convey?

Op

Oh boy....another academic imbecile who focuses on grammar and typos
instead of content. Obviously you are a ****-for-brains neocon. Hope
you portfolio took a nice hit today. Hasta la vista inbreed.

Oh...and by the way you spelled "language" and "desperately" wrong.
What a ****ing retards!!!
Old September 30th, 2008, 01:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"Frank Reid © 2008" wrote in message
"
Okay, you're either female, gay or under 30. Then again, you may be
all three. Welcome to the mad house.
Frank Reid
(who wants to know why we now measure engine size in litres instead of
cubic inches and why did they move the high beam switch from the
floor?)

====

I couldn't even begin to imagine why you thought I was a guy.
We grew up with and I drove a Saab 96 for a good deal of my adult life. I
can't remember where the headlight thingee was but I do remember that you
could switch and flick a lever that looked just like the stick shift (4 on
the column). We also used to have to add oil to the 2 cycle
motorcycle/lawnmower sounding engine, but those days are long gone by

I will add that you can't clean nuthin with a little do scoop

mk5000

"Difficult preaching is posdnuos pleasure
Pleasure and preaching starts in the heart
Something that stimulates the music in my measure
Measure in my music, raised in three parts"--magic number, de la soul

Old September 30th, 2008, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"riverman" wrote in message

Hmm, something doesn't sit right.

maybe I better shift my hip

(never a fan of lester mosely)

when'd you meet him.

I'll admit

He is a little goofy.

mk5000

"Giving more than they had
The process had begun
A million came from one
The limits now were none"--a spoonful weights a ton, flaming lips

Old September 30th, 2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"marika" wrote in message

I couldn't even begin to imagine why you thought I was a guy.
We grew up with and I drove a Saab 96 for a good deal of my adult life. I
can't remember where the headlight thingee was but I do remember that you
could switch and flick a lever that looked just like the stick shift (4 on
the column). We also used to have to add oil to the 2 cycle
motorcycle/lawnmower sounding engine, but those days are long gone by

ok this shows you how long it has been since I drove a car

that little switch is called a TURN SIGNAL

lol

mk5000

"It had momentum, it was gaining traction
It was all the rage, it was all the fashion
The outreached hands had resigned themselves
To holding onto something that they never had"--the spark that bled the
softest bullet ever shot, flaming lips

Old September 30th, 2008, 01:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff miller[_2_]

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
why did they move the high beam switch from the
floor?)

damn...and i feared i was the only one who fretted over that bit of
automotive engineering... so, my concern over deteriorating thought
processes is ...uh...never mind.

jeff
Old September 30th, 2008, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_2_]

"MajorOz" wrote in message

As most current guesses are just that -- guesses, here is mine:

McCain by 20-40 electoral votes, but popular vote a toss-up, with
plurality either way.

that's amazing

mk5000

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708/