Pontoon boat recommendations

Old June 10th, 2007, 12:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bugcaster

Default Pontoon boat recommendations

dcabarle wrote:
I have a Scadden Cardiac Canyon for sale if you're interested. Follow
this link for a full description with photo's.

http://tinyurl.com/3dg9lk

Thanks for looking

Just another vote for the Scadden boats. I have a 9' boat that I love,
the Madison. I painted the rear deck flat gray to avoid the mirror
finish in summertime, but otherwise it is aging better than I.
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
briansfly

Steve Whittaker wrote:
The Scadden boats do look awesome. Any idea how the powder coated
aluminum and other components would stand up to sal****er?

Steve

I would take special care if I took my Scadden out in the salt. It's
powder coated on the exterior only. A very thorough rinsing would be
minimum service. Strap buckles, oar locks, anchor pivot and zippers
could be effected as well as the frame. I'm guessing that could be said
of most pontoon boats, used in the salt.

brians