By the way, guys...

Old February 16th, 2005, 09:01 PM

Default By the way, guys...

I do pencil portrait work in my spare time (and there's been quite a
bit of it since I lost my job last September...)

Take a look at my website and let me know if you have a photo of you
and your lunker you'd like to have done as a drawing...

Thanks!

Robert
http://www.portraitart.net

Old February 18th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Joshuall

Beautiful work Bob... looks like you have a new job already !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old February 19th, 2005, 02:11 AM

Thanks, peeps!

I'm hoping to one day make it my living... right now it's my gas money
to go fishin', and that ain't a bad thing!

Old February 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
E. Carl Speros

Whew! Your prices are a bit salty for a pencil drawing. No doubt that
you are talented though