Sw Guys

Old July 28th, 2004, 08:57 PM
BassMr

Default Sw Guys

That is a nice ad in the new issue of Bassmaster.It jumped right out at me.I
hope you have good success with it!

Old July 29th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Charles B. Summers

Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents, Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked them
all!
--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
link.net...

Old July 29th, 2004, 04:32 AM
go-bassn

What month issue Chaz?

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents, Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked them
all!
--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
link.net...

Old July 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Charles Summers

I believe it was the same ad that was in the BassTimes. But, last months
issue had it in there... can't remember the date.

Jerry: I'll see if I have it here and post it to abfp if so.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
What month issue Chaz?

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents,

Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked

them
all!
--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
link.net...

Old July 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Charles Summers

I believe it was the same ad that was in the BassTimes. But, last months
issue had it in there... can't remember the date.

Jerry: I'll see if I have it here and post it to abfp if so.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
What month issue Chaz?

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents,

Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked

them
all!
--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
link.net...

Old July 29th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Charles Summers

I'll probably get slammed for posting it... but it's there.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
I believe it was the same ad that was in the BassTimes. But, last months
issue had it in there... can't remember the date.

Jerry: I'll see if I have it here and post it to abfp if so.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
What month issue Chaz?

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents,

Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us

the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked

them
all!
--
Charles Summers
Secret Weapon Lures
http://www.secretweaponlures.com
link.net...

Old July 29th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Charles Summers

I'll probably get slammed for posting it... but it's there.

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
I believe it was the same ad that was in the BassTimes. But, last months
issue had it in there... can't remember the date.

Jerry: I'll see if I have it here and post it to abfp if so.

"go-bassn" wrote in message
What month issue Chaz?

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/
http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com
2004 NJ B.A.S.S. Federation State Champions

"Charles B. Summers" cbsummers@(bellsouth)(dot)(net) wrote in message
Thanks! But the credit goes mainly to Joe for his artistic talents,

Steve
for letting us use his better side, and Pat Gustafson for giving us

the
initial photo.

Bob and I just got to veto the ones we didn't like... except we liked

them
all!
--
Charles Summers