Water Temps Percy Priest

Old November 21st, 2003, 09:32 PM
Joshuall

Default Water Temps Percy Priest

Hey guys,

Trying to decide whether or not to bring my boat down next week. What are
the water temps on Percy. Will it be too cold down there air temp wise next
week. Wadda ya think ? Drop me a note.

josh.
Old November 21st, 2003, 10:19 PM
jack schmitt KQ4C

Joshuall wrote:

Hey guys,

Trying to decide whether or not to bring my boat down next week. What are
the water temps on Percy. Will it be too cold down there air temp wise next
week. Wadda ya think ? Drop me a note.

josh.

Temp on surface this morning at 11 AM 64 F. Air temp today was 73 F.
Cold front coming in Sunday PM with morning temps in high 30s first of
the week but warming up to 50s on Weds.
Old November 22nd, 2003, 02:41 AM
Joshuall

Thanks Jack. I'm draggin it.
Old November 22nd, 2003, 03:16 AM
Charles B. Summers

Keep this link handy Josh...
http://www.orn.usace.army.mil/pao/lakeinfo/JPP.htm

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old November 22nd, 2003, 07:48 PM
Joshuall

Thanks Charles. . . I am bringing the black beast down and hoping weather will
give me at least two last days. Water temps up here are dropping close to high
thirties now signaling the close to the end of the season if not the death
rales of it.
Old November 23rd, 2003, 03:56 AM
Charles B. Summers

I praying that I can get out next weekend, probably Sunday. It's been awhile
since I've been and the fish have been calling wondering where I've been...