for asadi -

Old February 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
daytripper

Default for asadi -

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:23:20 -0500, jeff wrote:

daytripper wrote:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:22:24 -0500, jeff wrote:

daytripper wrote:

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:34:12 -0500, jeff wrote:

That shot's from the archives, yes?

yup...last year. just to whet asadi's fishin demiurge.

And the rest of us as well :-)

Eldest son has taken his newly minted PhD - and his equally newly minted bride
- from Cornell down to NC State in Raleigh for the next few years. I'm looking
about 100 miles east of there and wondering if there's anything that can be
caught on a fly in that long bay running from Washington into Pamlico Sound...

Cheers

/daytripper

great...assuming the normal break-in period, we'll have him properly
re-oriented in about a year and you'll be spending more time in nc than
maine. he's a mere hour west of me, so let me know if i can help or do
anything to ease the transition.

Thank you kindly.

that's the pamlico river... let me know when you are thinking about
coming. puppy drum, rock, bluefish, bass, bream are caught on flies,
though it's tougher than on a spinning rod. also, the roanoke, neuse,
and tar in march and april provide good shad and rock fishing.

Excellent. I'll keep that in mind, I may be down there around Easter.

Cheers

/daytripper

Old February 9th, 2007, 04:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

daytripper wrote:

[...]

You know you`re talking out your ass......you ain`t going, so quit
lying.

Old February 9th, 2007, 04:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
daytripper

daytripper wrote:

[...]

Ah - see, what you didn't know is my wife will be dragging my ass down there
by Easter whether I want to go or not :-)

/daytripper (and you should really just stick to relating bad Jewish jokes...)

Old February 10th, 2007, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message

You know you`re talking out your ass......you ain`t going, so quit
lying.

Are you always a moron, or do you just play one in Usenet groups?

Op

Old February 10th, 2007, 08:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 18:13:20 -0500, "Opus"
wrote:

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message

You know you`re talking out your ass......you ain`t going, so quit
lying.

Are you always a moron, or do you just play one in Usenet groups?

Op

O`pus,n.; pl . op`era, now also O`puses, [ L., a work.] a
pussy, a cuckold whose wife has sex with anyone. the term when
applied to a loser who is emasculated.

Old February 10th, 2007, 03:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

news
wrote:

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message

You know you`re talking out your ass......you ain`t going, so quit
lying.

Are you always a moron, or do you just play one in Usenet groups?

Op

O`pus,n.; pl . op`era, now also O`puses, [ L., a work.] a
pussy, a cuckold whose wife has sex with anyone. the term when
applied to a loser who is emasculated.

So you are a moron in everyday life.

That explains a great deal.

Op