Cicada pattern

Old June 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Cicada pattern

Help!

Where can I buy this cicada pattern!?

TIA,
JT
Old June 11th, 2010, 06:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"JT" wrote in message
Help!

Where can I buy this cicada pattern!?

TIA,
JT

Why buy it? It looks like it's a fairly simple pattern. Some rubber bands,
a little foam, some deer hair and dubbing. It looks like it would tie up
fairly easily.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief

Old June 15th, 2010, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mememe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in
:

"JT" wrote in message
Help!

Where can I buy this cicada pattern!?

TIA,
JT

Why buy it? It looks like it's a fairly simple pattern. Some rubber
bands, a little foam, some deer hair and dubbing. It looks like it
would tie up fairly easily.

Yes; Tied up and ready to catch some HUGE brookies! Don't forget
Stevie's next best suggestion, fry them up with a generous portion of
$pam.

Steve Hubris
Executive $pammer/Editor in $pam
Outdoor$pamtiers Multi-Media $pam LLC
http://www.$pammerOfoutdoorfrontiers.$pam

Old June 15th, 2010, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
George

PLONK

Got a new ID I see; good bye til the next one.
George in Las Vegas

Old June 15th, 2010, 11:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
Help!

Where can I buy this cicada pattern!?

TIA,
JT

Why buy it? It looks like it's a fairly simple pattern. Some rubber
bands, a little foam, some deer hair and dubbing. It looks like it would
tie up fairly easily.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief
OutdoorFrontiers Multi-Media LLC
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let alone
sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you the
address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed till Sunday
morning.

JT

Old June 16th, 2010, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let alone
sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you the
address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed till Sunday
morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West Tennessee
to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and much of my
outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.

Old June 16th, 2010, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mememee

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let
alone sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you
the address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed
till Sunday morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West
Tennessee to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and
much of my outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.

Yes we know Stevie, everything is secondary to your $pam!

Old June 16th, 2010, 04:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mememee

Mememee wrote in news:a7URn.462167$rq1.415615
@en-nntp-02.dc1.easynews.com:

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let
alone sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you
the address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed
till Sunday morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West
Tennessee to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and
much of my outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.

Yes we know Stevie, everything is secondary to your $pam!

Steve Hubris
Executive $pammer/Editor in $pam
Outdoor$pamtiers Multi-Media $pam LLC
http://www.$pammerOfoutdoorfrontiers.$pam

Forgot to mention, "HI Georgie Poo!" (LOL)

Old June 16th, 2010, 08:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
The Great Gazooka[_6_]

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 18:12:07 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"
wrote:

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let alone
sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you the
address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed till Sunday
morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West Tennessee
to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and much of my
outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.

Along with a huge pile of empty spam cans, by golly!
Old June 16th, 2010, 09:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"JT" wrote in message

Just time!

I would however I haven't had time to go out and play on my lake let
alone sit and tie a dozen flies...

Since they are so easy, should I send you my address!? I'll give you the
address I will be leaving for on Friday, they won't be needed till Sunday
morning.

Sorry, I'm too darned busy catching largemouth down here in West Tennessee
to tie up some flies. Besides, we just bought a house and much of my
outdoor gear is still in piles in the middle of the garage.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief
OutdoorFrontiers Multi-Media LLC
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Same problem different reasons eh...? That's why I'm buying them....

You have any other bright ideas!

Good luck with the new home,
JT