Southern Classic Prize

Old February 15th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Southern Classic Prize

Once again, I will donate two rods for the ROFB Southern Classic. One will
be a custom built, Steve Huber Signature Series rod, the other, a factory
built St. Croix Avid.

The SHSS Rod is a sweetheart. This is a 7' medium light, extra fast action
baitcasting rod, with a Fuji, exposed blank reel seat, Fuji Titanium/SIC
guides, on a Robert's Wrap design. This rod will be perfect for soft
jerkbaits, tubes, light crankbaits or small spinnerbaits.

The St. Croix Avid will be perfect for spinnerbaiting or C-Rigging. This
rod too has a fast action and plenty of backbone.

It's still uncertain whether I will make it to the Southern Classic, but one
way or another, the rods will be there. Personally, I wouldn't mind
bringing the rod I built back home.

Now, who's going to win them?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old February 15th, 2004, 02:32 AM
Charles Summers

I'll tell you what... if these two prizes aren't enough to convince y'all to
do whatever it takes to get to Okechoobee in April, well... I'll be glad to
bring them home myself. I'll be there and you should too.

I know it's said every year, but It's worth saying again. These events are
some of the greatest times you'll have. Everyone that I've met so far from
this group has been exceptional company and always willing to share their
secrets. You'll really be doing yourself a favor by attending.

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old February 15th, 2004, 03:28 AM
go-bassn

Do you personalize?

WW
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

Old February 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
George

Do you personalize?

WW

Why would you want a rod with my name on it Warren?

George
Bucks County, PA
a href="http://www.911bassanglers.com911 Bass Anglers/a
a href="http://www.outdoorfrontiers.comOutdoor Frontiers/a
a href="http://www.nmnp.comNew Media For Non Profits/a

Old February 22nd, 2004, 03:20 AM
Bryan Greer

Looks like first prize is up for grabs again! I can't see any free time to
get to the event yet again.

--
Bryan D. Greer

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work
at it, it's golf."...Bob Hope