Some REAL news...

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:39 AM

Default Some REAL news...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jackoff or Wacko or Pookie or whatever the hell he
calls himself is free, free at last, thank God all mighty we're, er,
he's free at last, Geirach's publisher is ruthlessly screwing anybody
and everybody with totally false and fraudulent reel pictures, and Dr.
Pepper drinkers aren't getting the REAL story as to whether sugar and/or
corn syrup are helping to lard their asses, but in the midst of all of
it, at least a few journalists are still staying on the really important

....and considering the headline, one does wonder if Nicky (or "Nicky(?)"
as her arrangements being, er, changed, are unknown to this
author...thankfully...) is happy about this knowledge, even considering
the source...IAC, when one sees folks with these kinds of problems, it
makes you realize that there but for the grace of God could be one's
ownself and piddly little problems like wars and injustice aren't all
that big a deal...

HTH,
....ah, yes, lessons learned - every true teacher's greatest desire...

Old June 14th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Thomas Littleton

wrote in message

...ah, yes, lessons learned - every true teacher's greatest desire...

I, on the other hand, was fascinated by the "gender-bending bank robber"
story.......similar lesson imparted, in a sense. Trust, such a fleeting
feeling.......
Tom

Old June 15th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Cyli

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:27:33 GMT, "Thomas Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message

...ah, yes, lessons learned - every true teacher's greatest desire...

I, on the other hand, was fascinated by the "gender-bending bank robber"
story.......similar lesson imparted, in a sense. Trust, such a fleeting
feeling.......
Tom

I preferred the story of the guy who didn't show up in court because
he was dead. The judge and DA were both embarrassed about it.

That's a very strange Web page. Since I get most of my print news on
line from the Christian Science Monitor and the NY Times, it seemed
very odd to me. I'm hoping it's their celebrity and news of the odd
section? Please reassure me that it's not being passed off as real
news.

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)