Another SW Smallie

Old October 10th, 2006, 01:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Default Another SW Smallie

Hey all, got to go out after work from 5:30 til about 6:30 (dark), I
landed 11 fish, all of them on a Japanese Rattling bait, except for one.
As the bite wore down, I picked up my white 3/8 Ounce SW Twin spin (do
you guys have a name for it yet?) and took a few shots in the area I
was fishing. On my second cast I hooked into a solid fish, when I
landed and measured it, it measured 18.5", Very nice stocky smallmouth.
On my very first cast in this area I also caught an 18" fish. Of the
11 fish I landed 6 of them reached at least the 14" mark.

I had passed through the area where I caught the 18.5" fish 3 different
times with 2 different brand and color rattling baits (the other was a
firetiger Bill Lewis Rattl Trap), On my 4th time through I picked up the
spinner bait , and the rest is history. I am not saying I wouldn't have
caught him on a swim jig or jerkbait, but I have the confidence in the
spinner bait so I grabbed for it.

Chris
Old October 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Damifino

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .
Hey all, got to go out after work from 5:30 til about 6:30 (dark), I
landed 11 fish, all of them on a Japanese Rattling bait,

Congrats Chris,
What is a japanese rattling bait? (A Rattle Trap of sorts?)

Old October 10th, 2006, 11:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Unfortunately that is all I can tell you about it. It is a shad colored
Rattling bait, but all the writing on the package was Japanese. It
looks real similar to the one Team Daiwa Rattling Baits that Takahiro
was using on Toho a couple years ago, after he won the classic.

Chris

Old October 11th, 2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Damifino

Just imagine...I spoke about IKE and asked a question about a bait you
used...Sorry I did either...

news

Old October 11th, 2006, 01:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Unfortunately that was the position I figured you would take, but hoped
you would be able to accept criticism, not just dish it out.
One tinge of truth that has the potential to maybe have you see
something in a different light gets completely shut off.
Just imagine, you fit the mold exactly of what I had described in my
posts. How could anyone under 40 years old have anything to say that
would be worth anything to you.

Old October 11th, 2006, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
fishtale

From what I hear SWL are top notch although they don't seem to be

available here.

Old October 11th, 2006, 02:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Damifino

Ill top post since you did.
I didn't have anything to say AT ALL...I had an opinion and you did as
well..I didn't criticize you, demean you, or degrade you in any way. I didnt
cuss you, throw slurs at you, or call you names.I was just having a
conversation with another person and you added your opinion and I was sorry
I said anything at all..Now what was wrong with that?
I corrected myself in adding that I shouldn't have said anything at all AND
apologized...You misunderstood about half of what I had posted but I don't
see any sense in going into a long drawn out post about the morals and
ethics of the past compared to today's standards...I don't care. Its a
fishing forum so lets talk fishing.....

Old October 11th, 2006, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

I'm sure everyone else agrees, back to fishing. Hopefully we can
continue sharing.

Damifino wrote:
Just imagine...I spoke about IKE and asked a question about a bait you
used...Sorry I did either...

news Unfortunately that is all I can tell you about it. It is a shad colored