Norfolk Broards

Old June 13th, 2007, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Default Norfolk Broards

Hi there

What a great group! Does anyone know where to fish for carp in the
Norfolk Broards? I have been a Carp fisher person (need to get that
right now there are a few ladies in to carp fishing, good on you too)
for many many years.

I have been fishing for pike for years too, never really tried fishing
for carp didnt think there were any in there. I have surfed around and
there seems to be carp kicking around. Can anyone put me on them?

Would be great to hear back on this subject. Thanks for taking the
time to read this. Have a great week.

Old June 15th, 2007, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Cancer Man

Hi there back,

I was researching the internet the other day for fishing Norfolk and this
site popped up called catch 22, I have visited the internet site and I've
got to say that it looks a great place to fish, I think carp fishing is
predominant in the lakes, from you request I don't know how far this place
is from you but It does look great, if you do decide to take a trip please
advise how you get on as I am looking forward to give this place ago with my
girlfriend as she if a very keen angler.

Web Site http://www.catch22fishing.co.uk/

Tight lines CM

oups.com...

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Rich C

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi there

What a great group! Does anyone know where to fish for carp in the
Norfolk Broards? I have been a Carp fisher person (need to get that
right now there are a few ladies in to carp fishing, good on you too)
for many many years.

I have been fishing for pike for years too, never really tried fishing
for carp didnt think there were any in there. I have surfed around and
there seems to be carp kicking around. Can anyone put me on them?

Would be great to hear back on this subject. Thanks for taking the
time to read this. Have a great week.- Hide quoted text -

Hi there again

Thanks for your reply. I am now back from Norfolk. I wish I had read
you reply before I left I could have given it a go, Looks a real nice
place.

I decided to target Pike in the broards and had loads, managed to get
myself out with a pro guide who put me on some hot spots.

Good luck if you go and it would be good to hear back from you if you
do.

Have a great trip.