Headed to Rhinelander

Old August 27th, 2008, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default Headed to Rhinelander

tomorrow morning for some bass fishing. See some of you soon, others
will see here when I get back. yall have fun.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old August 27th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Good luck Ronnie... you're my pick to win this one.

Jerry's my other pick!

Old August 27th, 2008, 03:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
Good luck Ronnie... you're my pick to win this one.

Jerry's my other pick!

Why, did you buy a propellor repair business????
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 27th, 2008, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Which reminds me, should I tell the guy at the boat rental I'll need an
extra prop to take with me? ;-)

Old August 27th, 2008, 04:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Which reminds me, should I tell the guy at the boat rental I'll need an
extra prop to take with me? ;-)

We'll just let that be our little secret......

Old August 28th, 2008, 02:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Willis say, "BOOM!!!!"

LOL