It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 and here's a reason...

Old September 21st, 2008, 03:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default It's looking more and more like Palin and The Old Dude '08 and here's a reason...

http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...acks-manhattan

With "celebs" like these, Obama doesn't need enemies...

Sheesh,
Old September 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Obama was never gonna take Mississippi, so could it be that
what you're hearing down to the Piggly Wiggly ain't necessarily
true in the more educated sections of the country ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:38:20 -0500, Ken Fortenberry

Obama was never gonna take Mississippi, so could it be that
what you're hearing down to the Piggly Wiggly ain't necessarily
true in the more educated sections of the country ?

Hey, anything's possible, but since I don't even know where a Piggly
Wiggly is located, it's not likely. But I am curious - where's your
supposed outrage at the actual racism in her comments?

HTH,
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Sep 21, 10:16*pm, wrote:
http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...lin-would-be-g...

With "celebs" like these, Obama doesn't need enemies...

Sheesh,

So I guess Culture is lost on you, then?

:-)
--riverman
Old September 22nd, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:01:51 -0700 (PDT), riverman
wrote:

On Sep 21, 10:16*pm, wrote:
http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...lin-would-be-g...

With "celebs" like these, Obama doesn't need enemies...

Sheesh,

So I guess Culture is lost on you, then?

If that's how you define it, I hope so. And where's your outrage at her
actual racism?

HTH,

:-)
--riverman

Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On 22 Sep 2008 14:17:52 GMT, Scott Seidman
wrote:

wrote in
:

If that's how you define it, I hope so. And where's your outrage at her
actual racism?

Why would I be outraged at anything Sandra Bernhardt says?

Um, who said anything about you? I was responding to Myron...

Is she running for something? Does she vote on anything?
Does she represent anyone? Is she holding proxies, maybe?

Don't know, don't care, and IAC, it doesn't matter.

HTH,
Old September 23rd, 2008, 01:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote in message
On 22 Sep 2008 14:17:52 GMT, Scott Seidman
wrote:

wrote in
m:

If that's how you define it, I hope so. And where's your outrage at her
actual racism?

Why would I be outraged at anything Sandra Bernhardt says?

Um, who said anything about you? I was responding to Myron...

Is she running for something? Does she vote on anything?
Does she represent anyone? Is she holding proxies, maybe?

Don't know, don't care, and IAC, it doesn't matter.

Thus explaining in terms that even you and the rest of the pez-heads here
can understand, why you felt it was necessary to start this thread in the
first place, ainna?

Wolfgang

Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:

On Sep 21, 10:16*pm, wrote:
http://media.newsbusters.org/stories...lin-would-be-g....

With "celebs" like these, Obama doesn't need enemies...

Sheesh,

So I guess Culture is lost on you, then?

If that's how you define it, I hope so. *And where's your outrage at her
actual racism?

HTH,

:-)
--riverman- Hide quoted text -

She's a comedian, with a propensity for shock humor. I wouldn't call
what she says 'racism' (or in this case, sexism or pro-semitism), I'd
just call it bad humor. She is vile, that's for sure.

--riverman
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:12:37 -0700 (PDT), riverman
wrote:

She's a comedian, with a propensity for shock humor. I wouldn't call
what she says 'racism' (or in this case, sexism or pro-semitism), I'd
just call it bad humor.

Hmmm...I'd call suggesting that "black men" would be interested in, much
less predisposed to, gang-raping someone pretty racist, but hey,
YMMV...IAC, what's that when compared to someone merely mentioning the
title of a record by a black man, right?

And there ya are,