Hauling, Rod-loading.

Old November 10th, 2008, 03:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Hauling, Rod-loading.

On Nov 10, 11:13*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
rw wrote:
wrote:
This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.

I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

LOL !

The Loony was better off when he was refusing to post anything
about fly fishing. He came off as just a loony crank but now
that he's decided to grace us with his gibberish he comes across
as a loony crank and a laughable crackpot. It reminds me of the
time Gehrke posted his scientific treatise on the chemistry of
floatants and everybody who'd ever taken a chemistry class beyond
high school laughed their asses off.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Got a link to Gerkes' thesis? He still amazes me...

--riverman
Old November 10th, 2008, 03:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

riverman wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
rw wrote:
wrote:
This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.
I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.
http://www.jir.com/

LOL !

The Loony was better off when he was refusing to post anything
about fly fishing. He came off as just a loony crank but now
that he's decided to grace us with his gibberish he comes across
as a loony crank and a laughable crackpot. It reminds me of the
time Gehrke posted his scientific treatise on the chemistry of
floatants and everybody who'd ever taken a chemistry class beyond
high school laughed their asses off.

Got a link to Gerkes' thesis? He still amazes me...

No, I don't. I do remember that Charlie Choc, who has a PhD in
chemistry, tried to gently talk him down but old George would
have none of it. He was quite the character.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 10, 4:13*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
rw wrote:
wrote:
This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.

I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

LOL !

The Loony was better off when he was refusing to post anything
about fly fishing. He came off as just a loony crank but now
that he's decided to grace us with his gibberish he comes across
as a loony crank and a laughable crackpot. It reminds me of the
time Gehrke posted his scientific treatise on the chemistry of
floatants and everybody who'd ever taken a chemistry class beyond
high school laughed their asses off.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Heh heh, whatīs up Kenny boy, too dumb to understand a simple
equation, and the matching theory?

Typical reaction as well, if you donīt understand something, try
trashing the author.

You really are a stupid asshole.
Old November 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 10, 4:14*pm, riverman wrote:

Got a link to Gerkes' thesis? He still amazes me...

--riverman

http://www.gink.com/GG-Products-StreamSide-Gink.html

His premises were completely wrong. Gink does however work on a lot
of things, but not for the reasons stated.

George was a complete shyster, and knew virtually nothing about
chemistry.

TL
MC
Old November 10th, 2008, 03:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 10, 3:51*pm, rw wrote:
wrote:

This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.

I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

I have already published it elsewhere, and it has been accepted by
several well known casters and researchers on casting and fly-lines.

So unless you can disprove it, ( which you canīt as it has already
been proven), or have some other theory, there isnīt much you can do
about it.

What you believe is quite irrelevant in the face of facts, and there
are some people here with enough sense to see when soemthing is
correct or not, regardless of dumbos like you trashing stuff with
neither sense nor facts.

Have a nice day dumbo.
Old November 10th, 2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

rw wrote in
m:

wrote:

This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.

I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

Some of this has actually been done right!!

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1990AmJPh..58..234R

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 10, 4:59*pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
rw wrote innews:Xe2dneejLpzD14XUnZ2dnUVZ_q7inZ2d@earthlink. com:

wrote:

This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.

I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.

http://www.jir.com/

Some of this has actually been done right!!

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1990AmJPh..58..234R

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Which being the case, you will doubtless have no trouble at all
refuting it scientifically eh?

Bull****ter.
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

wrote:
rw wrote:
wrote:
This theory, and the related equations, are my original work, if you
use it, please credit where you got it from.
I suggest that you submit it for publication -- to The Journal of
Irreproducible Results.
http://www.jir.com/
LOL !

The Loony was better off when he was refusing to post anything
about fly fishing. He came off as just a loony crank but now
that he's decided to grace us with his gibberish he comes across
as a loony crank and a laughable crackpot. It reminds me of the
time Gehrke posted his scientific treatise on the chemistry of
floatants and everybody who'd ever taken a chemistry class beyond
high school laughed their asses off.

Heh heh, whatīs up Kenny boy, too dumb to understand a simple
equation, and the matching theory?

No, too smart to waste time wading through your silly gibberish.
Articles on the subject have been written by real physicists and
published in real journals as opposed to your amateurish silliness
which has been "published" only in the deluded depths of your
arrogant imagination.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Nov 10, 5:07*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
rw wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Shoild be easy for you to disprove it then Kenny boy, or find somebody
who can eh?

You are just another bull****ter.