out and about

Old October 13th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Gone Angling

Default out and about

I decided to take a little trip to the north country, I didn't take my fishing
gear since the bass would be hunkered down and unreachable. When i got there i
sure wanted to fish. I was kicking myself i didn't take my gear. On the way
back i hit two Walmarts. One had just opened and i scooped up a healthy stock
of the clearance priced lures i was after and a 7' rapala rod. The other
Walmart had some more clearance price lures for a buck or two. Next time the
i'll take my gear. It was quite a sight to see the changing colours of the
leaves.

Old October 14th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Dan Krueger

Gone Analing wrote:
I decided to take a little acid trip and bicycle to the north country, I didn't take my fishing
gear since the bass would be hunkered down and I don't know how to catch them anyway. When i got there i
sure wanted to fish but I couldn't stop puking. I was kicking myself i didn't take my crack pipe. On the way
back i "hit" two Walmarts. One had just opened and i scooped up a healthy stock of rolling papers and
the "clearance priced" lures i was after and a 7' rapala rod that I will break tomorrow. The other
Walmart had some more "clearance price" lures for a buck or two - more than that is a felony, eh? Next time
i'll take my gear and my crack pipe. It was quite a sight to see the changing colours of the
leaves on only two hits of acid. What's a dumbass lad to do?

Old October 14th, 2003, 03:08 AM
J Buck

you know who you are---your post was uncalled for, despite what many
may think of Gone Angling

Old October 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
AJH

I agree, uncalled for...

I fish therefore I lie

Old October 14th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Marty

J Buck wrote in message
you know who you are---your post was uncalled for, despite what many
may think of Gone Angling

Agreed. These gratuitous nasty responses have abated, thankfully, but not
everyone has gotten the message. But altering a quote is way over the top.

Old October 16th, 2003, 03:39 AM
J Buck

Not the least bit funny. If you think so, I feel sorry for your friends
(if you have any) and family. Do you tie cats to your rear bumper too?

C'mon...that was funny!