Fall Fishing at it's worst....Kinda

Old October 14th, 2003, 03:34 PM
alwayfishking

Default Fall Fishing at it's worst....Kinda

The last few times out, fishing has been the worst I have experienced in the
last 5 years that I have been here. A pickerel on a crankbait is all I
managed to catch in three outings, now mind you my outings have been limited
to early morning time, 1-3 hours at a clip, but even the "Honey I'm running
to the store" trips at night have failed to produce a single fish. The temps
have fluctuated from 30's at night to 60-70 degrees during the day. Fall
fishing at it's best? I don't think so. Or at least I didn't until this
morning. I had the oppurtunity to hit the lake early for about an hour and
boy it paid off. 6 bass 3 pickerel in abouty 45 minutes, seems the bass were
congregated off an island point and wacking spinnerbaits, when I saw the
baitfish busting water, I would grab the senko and toss the wacky rig into
the commotion. Nothing big, most were in the 1.5 lb range with the big fish
running 2.5lbs. But a lot of fun for such a quick trip. I could only imagine
what it would have been like to have my boat out and the rest of the day to
fish.. Dam this thing they call work.

Randy-

Old October 15th, 2003, 03:02 AM
Charles B. Summers

Lesson one: cough-cough "Hello Boss? Yeah, this is Randy and I think I'm
sick. Yeah... I think it's malaria or something like that. I should be
alright tomorrow, I just gotta rest today."

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 15th, 2003, 05:34 AM
alwaysfishking

ahh working from home doesn't allow you to have sick days. You must call in
dead, with 17 people calling you all day for answers, they care not if you
have a sniffle or two, I can't infect anyone else then I am not sick!!!
"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...

Old October 16th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Shawn

alwayfishking wrote...

Dam this thing they call work.

I feel your pain, brother. I feel your pain...

--Shawn