OK, just a heads up...

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:59 PM
Frank Church

Default OK, just a heads up...

....for those who will be away from home over the holidays until after the
1st Jan. I have decided to endure another GFS so this is a heads up if your
planning on signing up this year. "official" sign up starts on Jan 1st, but
I'll take names starting now for the benefit of those who won't be near a
PC to signup on the 1st. Always the reminder...don't sign up unless you're
reasonably sure you can complete your ties for the swap. This will be
repeated again on New Years Day but, the signup ends on Jan 15, and the
flies must be in to me by NLT Feb.15. This year I am moving and that will
start in late Feb so I won't have time to deal with the laggards. Get the
picture? Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Frank Church
GFS2005 Swapmeister (self-appointed no less)
Old December 21st, 2004, 10:34 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Hi Frank.

I guess you havent gotten any wiser. Neither have I, sign me up for the usual
TBD.

--

Svend

Svend Tang-Petersen, MSc Email: svend AT sgi.com
SGI Pager: svend_p AT pager.sgi.com
1500 Crittenden Lane Phone: (+1) 650 933 3618
Mountain View
California 94043
USA
MS 30-2-526

Old December 21st, 2004, 11:12 PM
Scott Seidman

Frank Church wrote in
9.11:

...for those who will be away from home over the holidays until after
the 1st Jan. I have decided to endure another GFS so this is a heads
up if your planning on signing up this year. "official" sign up starts
on Jan 1st, but I'll take names starting now for the benefit of those
who won't be near a PC to signup on the 1st. Always the
reminder...don't sign up unless you're reasonably sure you can
complete your ties for the swap. This will be repeated again on New
Years Day but, the signup ends on Jan 15, and the flies must be in to
me by NLT Feb.15. This year I am moving and that will start in late
Feb so I won't have time to deal with the laggards. Get the picture?
Ah, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Frank Church
GFS2005 Swapmeister (self-appointed no less)

Sign me up. Fly TBD

Scott

Old December 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM
Bob Weinberger

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...
...for those who will be away from home over the holidays until after the
1st Jan. I have decided to endure another GFS so this is a heads up if

your
planning on signing up this year. "official" sign up starts on Jan 1st,

but
I'll take names starting now for the benefit of those who won't be near a
PC to signup on the 1st.

Snip
Frank Church
GFS2005 Swapmeister (self-appointed no less)

I'll be away over the holidays, so please sign me up now.

Fly TBD.

--
Bob Weinberger
La, Grande, OR

place a dot between bobs and stuff and remove invalid to send email

Old December 22nd, 2004, 02:25 AM
Frank Church

Svend Tang-Petersen wrote in
:

Hi Frank.

I guess you havent gotten any wiser. Neither have I, sign me up for
the usual TBD.

....your right Svend, dumber than a box of rocks. OK, got you, Scott and Bob
Weinberger signed up.

Ye Olde Swapmeister GFS2005

Old December 22nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Stan Gula

Frank Church wrote:
Frank Church
GFS2005 Swapmeister (self-appointed no less)

I'll give it a shot Frank.
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old December 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Frank Church

"Stan Gula" wrote in news:nXbyd.7068$152.2377
@trndny01:

Frank Church wrote:
Frank Church
GFS2005 Swapmeister (self-appointed no less)

I'll give it a shot Frank.

OK Stan, hope you're feeling better.

Frank